The untold truth...💫

Start from the beginning

I recalled the conversation with the girls from yesterday. We were discussing Taehyung, but they abruptly stopped when the bell rang, cutting our conversation short. There's definitely more to the story that I need to uncover.

Soon, the rest of the students started pouring into the classroom, and the lecture began. Taehyung returned to the class, but neither of us exchanged a glance. I had too many thoughts swirling in my mind to focus on him. There were other things I needed to unravel aside from just looking at him.

Soon after the lecture --

during the break, all the girls in the project gathered in the library to gather more research information. It only took us 20 minutes, and then we were on our way out of the library. I headed towards the cafeteria to have my lunch when I overheard a group of boys talking about Taehyung.

"Yahh, go fast and do it."

"Yes, it will be so fun seeing him suffer."

"Go and don't let anyone see you, okay?"

Their conversation alarmed me, and my instincts kicked in. I decided to follow one of the boys discreetly, not wanting them to cause any trouble for Taehyung. He was carrying something in his hands as he made his way towards the bicycle park.

I watched as he approached the spot where Taehyung had parked his bicycle and maliciously punctured both of its tires. My heart sank at the sight. That heartless person knew Taehyung lives far away and relies on his bicycle for transportation.

Feeling a mix of frustration and helplessness, I couldn't intervene. Disappointed, I quietly made my way back to the cafeteria, carrying the weight of what I had witnessed.

After the break--

I didn't see Taehyung when it was time for the sports session. Wait, he never skips class. Where could he be?

"Oh no, I hope he isn't in any trouble," I worriedly thought to myself.

I decided to go back into the school and search for him. I lied to my sports teacher, saying I wasn't feeling well, just so I could look for Taehyung.

Running through the corridors, I eventually found him. He was once again being bullied in a classroom where no one else was present. Without hesitation, I slid open the door and burst into the room, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Yahhh, pabo! Listen here. Why do you torture someone who can't fight back? Come at me instead, I'll show you!"

The bully seojun paused, and his attention shifted towards me. He looked straight into my eyes, saying, "Yah, aren't you the new student? I see you're way too pretty. Well, why not? I would love to play with you. But you see, I have my prey set on people I like to torture, and he deserves it. I don't have any issues with you, so stay out of it. Besides, you've ruined my mood, so I won't trouble him for now. Move out of the way, you kitty."

With those words, he left the classroom, pushing me against my shoulder as he passed by. I quickly rushed to Taehyung's side once he was gone.

His lips and eyes were bruised. That despicable person must have punched him! I tried to examine his injuries, but Taehyung grabbed my hand and abruptly turned me over the table he was sitting on.

"Why did you help me?" he asked with a mix of confusion and frustration. "Why don't you just leave me alone to suffer like others do? Why do you always help me when I didn't even ask you to?"

A wave of emotions washed over me, and I sighed, feeling the weight of his questions. "Don't bombard me with so many questions. Look, I don't pity you or anything. I just don't like seeing you alone like this. I want you to be my friend, to mix with people and let them know—"