14.

Alexander stayed close to John, holding onto him while hiding his face in his bare chest since he didn't have a shirt on.

He breathed in John's scent softly. It was more of a comfort smell. John had been his first true friend since he moved to America. Of course, he wasn't the first person he met, but he was definitely the one that helped Alex the most.

They were two peas in a pod since the beginning. Alex was the only person for a long time who saw John cry out of sadness. He cried from frustration a lot- especially while arguing. As much as John's dad would argue, John
would've made a terrible lawyer.

Alex tried to hide his blush at his position with John. Of course, laying in a bed cuddled up with each other wasn't something they had never done but it had been a lot time. They used to be very touchy with one another before Eliza came and put a stop to it.

It was just an odd but nostalgic and loving feeling for Alex to be laying with his face in John's chest and John's arms wrapped around him.

John began to stir in his sleep so Alexander moved a bit to wake up, knowing they'd probably get out of bed. John sat up after a moment and yawned, looking over at Alex.

"Morning- well, really afternoon." Alex said.

John nodded softly. "Afternoon." He mumbled before getting out of bed, stretching a bit more. "Your phone is in the living room. I put it on a charger for you." He yawned softly.

Alex nodded and got up. "And I got you a change of clothes on the coffee table. I know that suit is probably hella uncomfortable." John added.

"Okay, thank you." Alex said, leaving the room and going to change. He checked his phone, seeing it blown up from Eliza. He read the long list of text that were covered in apologies, then anger, then she tried to blame Alex, then she apologized again, then got angry again.

Alex sighed softly at the text, them making him feeling a mix of anger and sadness. He threw his phone on the couch.

John walked out and looked at Alexander. "Francis is gonna door dash up some chipotle, alright? I went ahead and told him your order." He told Alex, sitting on the couch and moving the phone to the coffee table.

Alex got even more mad and sad at the mention of John's fiancé. "God- I hate that guy so much." He mumbled, moving and sitting next to John.

"Why? He's been nothing but nice to both you and I." John pointed out, still confused on why Alex hated him so much.

"He just- he just is a jerk. I don't see how you can't see it." Alex explained even though it genuinely wasn't true at all.

John shrugged. "I've never seen that side of him." He said.

"I just- He's terrible and I wish you saw it. I just can't believe you're going to marry that creep." Alex stopped for a moment, putting his hand on John's thigh. "You could do and you deserve so much better."

John looked at Alexander's hand, the blush creeping and covering his ears and cheek. Alex was so close to John's crotch and when he started to rub the older mans thigh, John could've gone crazy.

"You just... you don't realize your value, John." Alex continued on when John was quiet. "You're the best person in my life. You always have been. You're loyal, kind, generous," Alexander watch his hand as he moved it. He grazed over John's crotch through the fabric of his pajama pants, which he never changed out of.

John's blush grew more, his breathing hitching when Alexander touched his crotch.

"You always been such a good... everything. You've been amazing at every position you hold in my heart." Alex hummed a bit when seeing at how bad of a mess John was, just at Alexander simple touch.

In all honesty, Alex had no fucking idea what he was doing. He was working with the spur of the moment and right now, the moment was telling him that he needed to have sex with John.

Alex moved into John's lap, knowing that John was at least enjoying this when he placed his hands on his thighs. John's hands weren't near as high as Alexander's had been. It was more to keep him steady.

Alex moved his hand back to John's crotch and palmed him through the fabric. He felt Alexander kiss his neck and John gripped his thighs a bit. He was moaning a bit. It wasn't loud, but Alexander could hear it and it was fuel to keep going.

"Alex-" John said in a half moaning tone. "Alex- stop." He said once more, moving his hands to John's shoulders and pushing him away gently.

Alex immediately moved back his lips from John's neck and his hand from John's crotch, satisfied with the hard on John now had. "What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"I can't- we can't do this." John said, stilling holding Alexander's shoulders.

"Why?" Alex asked, frowning a bit. 

"I'm not going to be your rebound. You're hurting right now and I'm not going to be the one you sleep with the forget the feelings but just make it worse." John explained.

"You're more a rebound." Alex mumbled. "I genuinely want you."

"I'm not single, Alex. I'm getting married." John reminded softly.

"To a man you don't love. You don't want to marry him." Alex pointed out, frustrated.

John swallowed hard. "I'm not- we aren't having this conversation." He shook his head. "Please get out of my lap."

Alexander was pissed. It was obvious. He got out of John's lap and flipped on the couch, arms crossed and acting like a child.

John sighed and got up, going to the restroom to take a cold shower, wanting to get rid of the boner Alexander had caused.