12.

"Our baby boy." Eliza smiled, rubbing her quite noticeable baby bump. She was almost five months now.

"I can't wait to meet him." Alex smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to her stomach.

"Me either. He's gonna be our little bundle of joy." Eliza said, playing with Alexander's hair. "I love you." She said sweetly to Alex, words that weren't spoken nearly as much to each other anymore.

"I love you too." Alex smiled, moving up and giving Eliza a sweet kiss. "I have court today." He said, laying next to her on the bed. "Well then you should probably get going." Eliza laughed softly. "We wouldn't want you to be late." She hummed.

Alex smiled and nodded, giving her another quick kiss before leaving the house, sighing happily.

The second he left the house, Eliza picked up her phone and called Maria. "He's gone. Come over please." Eliza basically begged into the phone.

Maria laughed over the phone. "I'm busy today, baby girl. Why don't you call Andres? I think he's free." She suggested.

"But I wanted you." Eliza complained, pouting a bit.

"Tomorrow." Maria promised with a smile. "Tomorrow, I will rock your world, okay?" She hummed.

"Fine." Eliza said. "I'll see you tomorrow." She mumbled before hanging up.

Eliza had been sleeping around for a while now. Ever since she started accusing Alex of cheating, which had started a few years ago. She really thought Alex had been hooking up with John and as a way to get revenge, Eliza started sleeping with anyone who was willing to have sex with her.

She was also ninety percent sure that this baby she was carrying wasn't Alexander's, but rather one of her on again off again flings, John Andres.

But even if this child wasn't Alexander's, Eliza wanted him to believe it was. She knew that Alexander would be an amazing father.

She sighed and called Andres, who agreed to come over. "Are you sure Alexander won't be home for a while?" He asked.

"Yeah- he has court and he usually stays out for a while to get drinks afterwards. He always does." Eliza said, laying back on the bed and playing with the scruffle of hair on his jaw.

Andres smiled and moved down from his spot, overing over Eliza, and connect their lips.

Things between the two quickly heated up. Eliza's loud moans rang through the house as well as the grunts from Andre.

Alexander smiled as he won his case in only an hour. It was easy and he was sure that it wouldn't last long. He usually went out to the bar to get a few drinks afterwards with his friends, though he really just wanted to go home and spend time with Eliza while she was in a good mood. Maybe she would be happy he was home so early.

He went and picked up some food from the little Chinese restaurant that he and Eliza would frequently eat from as well as stopping by the store and getting her some flowers, just to be sweet.

He drove him, singing along with his eighties music as he headed home. He absolutely loved listening to classic rock.

"I want to you." Alex sang, tapping the steering wheel, his sunglasses on as he drove. "To show me the way."

Alex had never been a good driver. In high school, Eliza and John drove him everywhere because Alex had just way too many tickets in his first year on the road.

He got home, lowering the radio and furrowing his eyebrows at the unfamiliar car in the drive way. He assumed Eliza just had a friend over. He took the flowers and the bag of food from his car, going to the front door and inserting his key. He unlocked the door and opened it.

His heart broke at the sounds. They were loud and Eliza was moaning another mans name. Loudly.

He bit his lip, trying to stop himself from tearing up. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should confront her now or wait until after she was done.

Really he just wanted to leave.

He sat there for a moment, the sounds coming from the bedroom where his and his wife slept only growing louder and it made Alex feel worse.

"Jesus Christ..." Alex whispered, grabbing his keys again and leaving. He left the flowers and food there, knowing that she would notice and realize he knew.

He got in his car and started sobbing softly, wiping his eyes. He started his car again and pulled out of the drive way, going to John's apartment. He didn't text or call him. He just showed up and knocked on his door, sobbing.

He was knocking hella loud and caused John to wake up. He was asleep in his bed, kind of messy from his adventures with Francis that morning after he got off and before Francis left for work.

He groaned at the noise and rubbed his eyes, slipping on a pair of boxers and a pair of pajama pants.

He went to the door, yawning and rubbing his head. He opened the door and was practically tackled by the smaller man. "Alex?" He asked, still trying to adjust to being awake.

Alex just sobbed into John's bare chest.

"Alex, woah, hey, what's wrong?" John asked worryingly, voice still groggy but being much more awake now. His hands were wrapped around Alex and he was holding him close.

"John-" Alex tried to speak but was chocked by a sob.

"Hey, shh, don't worry, I got you." John promised, holding him super close.

"I'm not going anywhere."