Chapter 10🥰

July 10th

Kamarion aka k3

Kamarion aka k3

I woke up in Lana bed to the smell of food.

It was my birthday and a nigga was finally 21.

I found an extra toothbrush in her bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs and saw lana in the kitchen cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Happy Birthday love" she said coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"Thanks mama" i said hugging her back.

"I ain't know you could cook like this" i said and she laughed.

"Well my momma travels a lot and kyah can't cook so i had no choice but to learn" she said and i nodded.

"i'll be right back imma run to my car i got some clothes in the back seat" i said grabbing my keys and she replied with an okay.

I came back in and put my clothes in her room and came back downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and saw my plate lana made and what looked like my birthday gifts.

"i told yo hardheaded ass i ain't want nothing" i told her sitting down.

" And you should know by now that i don't take no for answer." she said and i laughed.

"Open em" she said and i did. She got me them airmaxes i been talking bout with a shirt to match. this girl got me a jar to keep that Zaza in, she kniw me too well. She also got some of my favorite snacks and printed out some of our pictures together.

Some like this🌚

Some like this🌚

"Thanks mama" i said and gave her a hug. "You welcome. Kyah helped me pick out the jar" she said and sat down next to me and started to eat her food.

" So what you wanna do today?" lana asked me while i responded to all the Happy Birthday texts.

"Imma go chill at Tay's today. Prolly pop some bottles since a nigga can drink now" i said and we both laughed.