Chapter 2💕

May 28th

Solana aka Lana

Solana aka Lana

We pulled up to Tays crib and i saw 4 cars parked outside.

"Lana can you take my pictures?" Mani asked. "Mine too." said Kyah. I took their pictures for about 5 minutes then we walked in.

There was 2 niggas and a girl who looked like a stud sitting on the couch. "Waddup Yall" Kyah said greeting them. "Wassup Sis" a nigga wearing a white polo shirt said. "Hey Ky" the stud said while the nigga in the grey hoodie just nodded.

"This is my sister lana and her bestfriend Mani" she introduce us. "That's Landen" she pointed to the dude in the polo shirt. "That's Kayla" she pointed to the stud. "And that's K3" she said pointing to the quiet nigga in the grey hoodie.

Tay came downstairs and gave Ky a hug. "Hey bae, hey Lana" Tay said then gave me a hug after Ky.

"Wassup, this my best friend Mani" I introduced them. I went and sat down in the empty spot by K3 while Mani's flirty ass made her way by Kayla.

"I'll be back yall" Kyah said and went upstairs with Tay. lil horny freaky fucks😏

I was scrolling through instagram when i felt someone burning a whole into my face. I turned and saw K3 mugging me.

So me being the bitch I am, i mugged his ass back. I turned back to my phone cause i ain't got time today.

🔵⚪️

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

liked by lanamamas and 300 others
thatgirlkyah valid❤️

comments disabled

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

liked by Lanamamas, thatgirlkyah, and 215 others
moneymani pretty bitch🥰

view all 100 comments
thatgirlkyah 😍😍😍
lanamamas bestfriend 😍😍😏

After scrolling on Instagram i decided to get on Tiktok. "Turn that shit down" K3 said while mugging me. "You can ask politely" I said rolling my eyes but turning it down anyway.

"Yeah you knew" he said. "You is not my daddy" I said turning it up to be petty.

He snatched my phone and threw it. I snatched his phone and threw it because i match energy. I got up and went to go get my phone and sat back down putting my airpods in.

After about an hour of scrolling through Tiktok and hearing Landen complain on the game, Kyah finally came downstairs.

"Y'all ready to go?" Kyah said. "Yep bye yall" I said walking to the door. Mani got up and gave Kayla (the stud) a hug.

"You peep?" I asked Kyah. She shook her head and laughed.

"Biiiitccchhh you giving hugs now???" I asked Mani as we got in the car. "Girl get out my business" she said rolling her eyes and i just laughed.

We dropped Mani off and headed home. It was like 10 by the time we got home. I didn't even realize it was that late. I took a shower, threw on some pajamas and got in bed.

I order me some wings and turned on Hulu and waited for my food. My wings came after like 30 minutes. I ate and went straight to sleep.

Excuse any mistakes yall😭
How y'all liking it so far?
How you feel about K3 why he got an attitude fa?