Chapter 20🖤

next day
lanas POV

I woke up late asf today. I checked my phone and it was 3 o'clock. I had 3 missed calls from Kamarion. I called him back and he answered after 2 rings.

"Mane what the fuck was yo ass doing?"

"I just woke up so not too much" i got up and went to the bathroom.

"oh well you need to start getting ready cause i'm coming to get you" he said

"Ight lil bruh i'm finna take a shower"

"Ain't nun lil bout me and you know that but okay i'll call you when i'm outside ma"

i said okay and we hung up.

~20 minutes later~

I got out the shower and did my normal hygiene. After that, i sat at my vanity and did my makeup. I straightened my wig and then got dressed.

By the time i was done, it was already 4. I put on lotion and lipgloss and waited on Kamarion.

He called me and told me he was outside.

I locked my door and went down to his car.

"wassup bae, you look good" he kissed me.

"thank you sexc daddy, you look good too"

The party started at 5 and was far from my house. Traffic was bad so it was taking a while.

Mani texted me telling me everyone was already there.

"our late asses" i mumbled.

We got there after 45 minutes. It was an outside party at a big ass park and it was packed.

"Can you take my pictures bae?" i asked as we got out the car.

After 5 minutes of taking my pictures, we walked from the parking lot to where everyone was. We found our crew and went by them.

"you look pretty" Mani came up to hug me

"Thanks bae you too"

I pulled out the red bull i had in my purse because i didn't trust drinking from strangers. Plus i wasn't tryna drink alcohol today.

I was enjoying the music and conversating with my friends when someone bumped into me.

I turned around and saw Tamiyah.

"Oops" she laughed and continued walking.

"it's a whole lotta space out here for a bitch to get they ass beat" i semi yelled making her stop in her tracks.

"what was said?" she came up to me.

"I didn't studder"

People came crowding around us with they phones out.

"whoop that bitch ass" i heard Mani yell.

"Nah ain't nun of dat" kamarion grabbed me seperating me and Tamiyah.

"Nah let me beat this hoe ass" i tried to release from his grip.

"Come on Solana you ain't finna fight that girl she ain't worth it." i walked away with him cause he was right.

"She so scary" i heard Tamiyah say as i was walking away.

I turned around and ran up on her and caught her by surprise. I slammed her on the floor and started throwing blows straight to her face. She got a couple hits in but I ate them shits.

I got pulled off of her and saw her nose and her lip bleeding.

"Yeah you got yo ass beat hoe now keep my name out yo mouth" I yelled as Kamarion carried me to the car.

"My bestfriend beat yo ass" i heard Landen ass say and i laughed.

Kamarion got in the car and dabbed me up.

"I'm kinda glad you beat her ass i bet she won't talk no more" he said and started up the car.

"But that was the last time i'm letting yo ass fight. you ain't finna let these hoes jeopardize what you got going on for yourself" he said and i nodded.

"you right"

"you hungry?" he asked and i nodded.

"Ight let's go to Arby's"

i looked at him like he was crazy. Who the fuck eats that shit???

"Nah in playing" he said laughing.

"yeah cause hell nah" i said

we ended up going to Chipotle. we got our food and went back to Kamarion's house. When we got there we saw Tay and Kayla's car outside.

"So it's just go to Kamarion's house day or sum" he said making me laugh.

we went inside and saw the gang on the couch.

"how y'all niggas even get in this bitch" kamarion asked them.

"Nigga a key." Tay said in a duh tone.

"Sis you beat her ass" Kiyah showed me a video.

Damn i was really poppin my shit.

I laughed and opened my food. I decided to post my pictures on Instagram.

liked by K3_, thatgirlkyah, moneymani, and 800 otherslanamamas young and real reckless 💕

lanamamas young and real reckless 💕

comments disabled

———————————————————————————
Excuse all mistakes!!!
Lana beat her ass y'all😭😭😭
i be having writers block like a mf😐