Chaper 8🥰

July 5th

solana aka lana

solana aka lana

I decided to spend the day with Kyah and just catch up with her. She and Tay have been spending a lot of time together and i missed my sister.

We decided to go get our nails done and do some shopping. I wanted to shop for Kamarion birthday gifts even tho he said he didn't want anything.

"You ready" i asked Kyah since i was driving. "Yep let's go" ky said and grabbed her purse.

Our mom was out of town so it was just us. "So how's life? i feel like we ain't spent time together in so long" i asked as we drove towards the nail salon.

"It's good. Me and Tay's relationship is the best it's ever been. i'm really happy right now" she said with a huge smile on her face.

Ky and Tay's relationship has always been off and on so i'm really happy for her. "I'm happy to hear that" i said smiling.

"What's going on with you and K3?" she asked. I smiled at the sound of his name. girl what the fuck you pose to be on your city girl shit😒.

" We just vibing right now. I like him but i don't know where his hearts at wit me you know" i said and she nodded.

"i catch him staring at you all the time girl. i think he feeling you." she said. "well we'll just see where it goes" i said as we pulled up to the nail shop.

we walked in, told them what we wanted and were seated. we just talked and got caught up on each other's lives until they were finally done an hour later.

"oooo those are cute" ky said. "thanks sis yours are too" i said looking at her nails. we payed and left heading to the mall.
their nails ⤵️

lanas nails