Chapter 29

Solanas POV
5 months later

"Girllll you're so big" i said to Kyah as I rubbed her belly

"I knowww. I'm ready for her to come already."

Kyah and Tay were having a baby girl. I'm soooo excited to be a auntie and to meet my niece. She gon be so spoiled.

"Do y'all have a name picked out yet?" I asked her

"Yes. But we're not telling anyone until the baby shower"

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, i love you sis. I'm about to go home and get some things done around the house." I said and left.

I grabbed food from zaxby's before I headed home.

"Hey bae" i gave Kamarion a hug and kiss

"Here's your food"

"Thank you bae. How Kyah doing?" He asked sitting down to eat.

"Her and the baby are doing good. She got big since the last time I saw her." I said putting my food in the microwave. I wasn't hungry.

Lately my appetite been gone, and i been a little nauseous in the morning time.

I'm sure it's just pms since my cycle is suppose to start soon.

"Anyways I'm finna clean up so you needa go on somewhere cause you know you like to dirty up while I'm tryna clean up" i said and he rolled his eyes

"Ight bae whatever you say. I'm going upstairs to the room" he gave me a kiss before he left.

I turned on my cleaning playlist.

I started in the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, wiped the counters and cabinets down and cleaned out the refrigerator. I then sweeped and mopped.

I wiped down the island and lit the candle that sits on it.

I vacuumed the living room, wiped down the coffee table, fixed the pillows in the couch, and lit another candle. I have a lot of candles around my house cause I like my house to smell good.

After deep cleaning the whole house for a good 2 hours, I was finally able to sit down.

"Kamarion can you take out the trash?" I yelled from the couch eating my food and watching Bad girls Club on Hulu.

"Yeah i got you" he said coming down the stairs.

I don't care, season 7 and 9 of bad girls club will always be my favorite.

"Why you like watching these girls fight" he said shaking his head sitting next to me.

"Cause it's funny" i said and mushed his head.

"Mhm. Anyways I'm finna go meet up with the homies at Tay house. I'll be back later" he said

We gave eachother a kiss and he left.

I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"Aw hell naw mane wtf wrong with my ass" i said

I walked back in the living room and turned off the tv and headed up to my room.

I got in the shower for about 15 minutes then got out. I put on a big t shirt and got in the bed.

"I hope my ass ain't pregnant" i mumbled before falling asleep.

———————————————————————————
EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES
Heyy
So I finally got a working phone
So I'm finna just give y'all back to back chapters
Solana pregnant yall?? Mmm
Love y'all