Chapter 1 💕

May 28th

Solana aka Lana

Solana aka Lana

"Girl wake yo ass up it's damn near 12" my sister Kyah said while barging in my room.
"Don't ever barge in my room like that remedial ass mf" I said while throwing one of my pillows at her.

"Come onnnnn get up we going outside today" Ky said. "Out where? Kyah you know i be at home in my bed this ain't nun new" I said rolling my eyes.

I was a homebody who didn't like to be bothered with the outside world. Ky on the other hand loved to run the streets.

"It's summer, you don't need to be in your room rotting. Text Mani and tell her we're going to pick her up at 2" she said leaving my room.

I contemplated going for about 5 minutes and finally gave in.

ManiBoo🥰

we coming to get you at 2

okay😘

I got out of bed and went into my connected bathroom to do my hygiene. I played my R&B playlist and got in the shower for about 30 minutes.

After doing regular hygiene, i went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I decided to wear a Blue and Pink tie dye dress with blue sandals.

I grabbed my phone, charger, airpods, and my purse and headed downstairs. I saw my momma in the living room watching tv.

" Hey momma" I said entering the living room. "Hey honey, where you going?" she asked looking surprised. "Somewhere with Ky, she dragging me out the house" I said annoyed.

"You ready?" Ky said coming down the stairs. "Yeah but can you take my pictures?" I asked her. "Yeah come on" she said.

"See you later momma love you" me and Ky said at the same time. "Be safe, love y'all" my momma said as we left and closed the door behind us.

"Okay take them over here" I said walking to where i wanted Ky to take my pictures. "Okayyyy bitch i see you sis!" Ky said as i posed.

After taking my pictures we got in the car immediately turning the a/c on cause it was hot as hell. I texted Mani letting her know we were on our way.

ManiBoo🥰

we on our way love

okay i'll be waiting outside bae!

"So where the hell are we even going?" I asked. "We gon slide to Tay house but we getting food first cause a bitch hungry" Kyah said pulling out our driveway.

"Who gon be over there? And can we get Chick-fil-a?" I asked. I don't hang out with anyone other than Kyah and Mani and i wasn't really a people person.

"The gang and yeah i was thinking that." Kyah said while driving towards the Chick-Fil-A around the corner from our house.

"Who the hell is the gang? Kyah you know i don't like people." I said with an attitude. "Girl just shut up and enjoy the ride" she said laughing.

We pulled up to the Chick- Fil- A drive thru. I got a Chicken Sandwich, Waffle Fries, and a Sweet Tea. While waiting in line, I decided to post my pictures on Instagram.

 While waiting in line, I decided to post my pictures on Instagram

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

liked by thatgirlkyah and 288 others
lanamamas slim thick, petite with it. 😘

Comments Disabled

After we got our food we pulled up to Mani's house.
She was already waiting outside and she ran to the car.

"Heyyyy bitchhhh" me and Kyah said to Mani at the same time. "Heyyy girliessss" Mani said. "You look pretty today" I said turning around looking at Mani in the back seat. "You too bitch i seen them pictures" Mani said.

"So where we going?" she asked. "I guess to Tay house to meet the gang." I said. Tay was Kyah's boyfriend. They've been together for like 4 months now. I met him like twice but never met his friends.

"I hope there's a fine ass girl there" Mani said. "There's a stud named Kayla, i'll introduce y'all" Kyah said while pulling out Mani's Driveway.

☑️

This is my first story so bare with me yall😭
Excuse any Mistakes!!