Chapter 9🥰

July 9th

Solana aka lana

Solana aka lana

Today i started my online college classes. I wanted to major is nursing.

I decided to chill at home for the day and focus on my work. It felt like forever since i spent a day at home.

Since it was our first day of online class, my professors took it easy on us and just explained to us how everything would go regarding turning in homework and shit like that.

I heard knocking on my door and assumed it was Kyah. "Come in" i said while still listening to the professor.

"I'm going to Tay's house i'll be back later" Kyah said. I nodded and she left.

After my professor ended the class, i decided to go heat up my food. My mom was out of town so it was just me.

She travels a lot for work so she's always coming and going.

I took out my left over wings from last night and put them in the microwave. I sat down and scrolled through twitter while waiting for my food.

Kamarion 🙄 would like to Facetime...

                   🔴                                              🟢

I answered the phone and set it up. "What you doing mama" he said looking into the camera.

"waiting for my wings to heat up. what you doin?" i asked as the microwave beeped. I grabbed my food out the microwave and grabbed a water out the fridge.

"Shit chillin. what you got planned for the day?" he asked me. "Nun just chillin at home. I started my college classes today" i said taking a bite of my wings.

"oh yeah you did tell me that. you majoring in nursing right?" he asked and i nodded. I was surprised he remembered.

"Lemme slide through" kamarion said. "ight i'll share my location" i said.

he told me he'll be here in 30 minutes and before hanging up i took a screenshot of us on facetime.