Chapter 17🖤

September 18

Kamarion aka K3

Kamarion aka K3

Lana🤞🏾

be ready by 7.

where we going?

girl just be ready damn

okayy

"This girl so damn hardheaded" i mumbled. I was taking lana on a date tonight. I made reservations at a fancy ass restaurant that she mentioned to me one time.

After leaving the barbershop, I decided to go to the mall. I went to footlocker and got me and lana matching white air max 97's. I got us some shirts to match.

I then went to PINK and got her a matching tracksuit, Perfume and lotion, and a body scrub.

By the time i got home it was 5 o'clock.

———————————————————————————

lanas POV

Kamarion was taking me somewhere tonight. I didn't know where, all he told me was to be ready by 7. It was 5:30, so i started getting ready because i knew it was gonna take a while.

I got in the shower for about 15 minutes. After getting out, i did my normal hygiene. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes.

I started on my hair and makeup. I straightened my hair and put it half up half down. I only put on lashes and lipgloss.

It was 6:50 by the time i got done with everything.

Kamarion 🥰

im outside

kk

I grabbed my phone and my red purse. I locked my doors and went out to his car.

"you look pretty" he said and gave me a hug. "Thank you. you look good too. Can you take my pictures?"

 Can you take my pictures?"