Chapter 14💋

August 20 (Kayla Birthday)

Lanas POV

Today is Kaylas birthday. My good sis is turning 20. "What you doing for your birthday today?" i asked her. "We going to the Pynk at 11. We in the V.I.P section and everything" she said.

"I can't wait to see some big booty bitches" i said making everyone laugh except K3. He just mugged me and got back on his phone.

"i'm finna go home i got work to turn in by 11 so i'll just meet y'all there" i said and grabbed my things. i said my goodbyes and got in my car.

i decided to stop at Amigos and get tacos. I got my food and drove home.

When i got home, i immediately started finishing my paper that's due at 11. I worked on that and turned it in by 10.

When i looked at my clock it was 10:10. "Shit i gotta hurry" i mumbled and ran to my bathroom. I was in the shower for 20 minutes before i got out and moisturized my skin. I put on deodorant and brushed my teeth again.

I went to my closet and decided to wear a yellow dress with holes in the sides. i got dressed and sat in front of my vanity to put my lashes on. I curled my hair and lined my lips before putting on lipgloss.
her outfit⤵️

I sprayed the warm vanilla sugar perfume Kamarion helped me pick out and put on my yellow slides

I sprayed the warm vanilla sugar perfume Kamarion helped me pick out and put on my yellow slides. i grabbed my purse, keys, phone, and a stack of ones i kept in my drawer and headed to my car.

I listened to city girls while driving to the strip club. I met everyone outside of the club so we could walk in together.

"you look pretty" Mani said and i did a 360. "Thanks bae so do you" i said. K3 was staring at me and when he noticed that i noticed him he just shook his head. "You don't like what i got on or sum?" i said and laughed. "naw shorty you straight" he said with no emotion on his face.

Landen decided not to come because that girlfriend of his had a problem with it. I must of really scared the shit out that girl.

"i'm ready to see some big booty bitches y'all" Kiyah said making us all laugh. "yeah don't get fucked up" Tay said. I was surprised Mani didn't say nothing but from what i heard her and kayla got an open relationship...that ain't my business tho.

We got into the VIP section and i loved what i saw. I'm a tad bit gay so i felt like i was in heaven.

We all did rounds of tequila and those of us who ain't 21 yet used our fake ID's.

"You want a lap dance?" a stripper asked me and i nodded my head with excitement. she started throwing ass on me and i pulled out my ones making it rain.

i looked over and saw Kamarion mugging me. I didn't care i was having fun. After a while we all just took more shots and did hookah.

Twerkulator by City Girls filled the club speakers. "Biiiitccchh this our song" Mani said to me and pulled me on the dance floor.

We started twerking and a crowd formed around us. me and my good sis was fuckin it up till i saw kayla ass snatch her up. i laughed and continued doing my thing. I was in my own little world until i felt someone grab me as well.

i looked and saw k3 ass bringing me back to the section where everyone else was at. "y'all gon sit yall asses down for the rest of the night" kayla said pointing at me and Mani and k3 nodded. "I'll shake my ass if i want to" i said and rolled my eyes. "Yeah we'll see" Kamarion said and sat down sparking a blunt.

At this point everyone was either drunk, high, or cross faded. A stripper walked over to Kamarion and i just sat back smoking hookah cause i wanted to see what he would do.

She started giving him a lap dance and he looked like he was enjoying the show. I got up and went to the dance floor because if you can get a lap dance, i can go shake my ass.

Red Nose was playing so y'all already know how i was coming. A crowd formed around me and i felt someone behind me. "Damn shorty" i heard an unfamiliar voice say and i turned around. That nigga was cute so i just continued to throw it back on him.

People was recording and hyping me up. "Aye get the fuck back" i heard Kamarion voice say. "this you bruh? my bad K3" the nigga i was twerking on said putting his hands up in surrender.

I didn't even notice until i was picked up and dragged out the club. I knew it was Kamarion cause of his cologne so i just rolled my eyes.

"Stay yo ass here i'll be right back" he said putting me in the passenger side of his car. He came back to the car and pulled out the club parking lot. "Nigga you is ruining my fun" i said and he mugged me.

"what you was showing out for" he said and i rolled my eyes. "Lana is single. She dont belong to no nigga so therefore lana can do what she wants" i said and he nodded.

"Also, you can get a lap dance but i can't shake my ass? how that work?" i said and sucked my teeth. he was silent.

We pulled up to his house after 30 minutes of riding in silence. He took me to his room gave me one of his shirts to sleep in.

"Get out i don't like you right now" i said and he looked at me crazy. "how you gon tell me to get out of my own room?" he said. "I don't care you piss me off" i said getting in his bed. "Right back at you. I'm going downstairs i gotta handle sum on the phone" he said and left.

I plugged in my phone and turned on Spongebob on his tv. I wasn't even 5 minutes into the show before i fell asleep.

Excuse any mistakes!!!
Voteee🥰