Chapter 13💋

August 15
lanas POV

It had been a couple days since I talked to anyone. They really pissed me off with that shit they called a prank. Anybody who knows me know i don't play about my sister.

I decided to get out my feelings and go to Kamarion's. That's where everybody be now, we rarely hang out at Tay's anymore.

I finished my essay i had been working on and turned it in. School has been going good so far.

I took a shower last night so all i had to do was my makeup and get dressed. I decided to wear a brown crop top with some white biker shorts and white sandals.

After spending an hour on my makeup i put on my clothes and decided to take pictures in the mirror. "I'm fine as fuck" i mumbled to my self and did the period motion under my chin.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom" i said grabbing some pineapple out the fridge. "Hey baby you leaving?" she asked me putting her food in the microwave. I told her yes and we said our goodbyes.

I grabbed my purse and my keys and headed out the door to my car. It was hot as hell so i immediately turned that a/c on.

i connected my aux and played Twerkulator by City Girls. I recorded myself rapping the song on snapchat and posted it.

I then turned on my City Girl playlist and started driving to Kamarion's house. He was prolly still gon have an attitude with me but idc.

I pulled up to his house after 20 minutes of driving and saw everyone's car parked outside. I walked in the house and saw kyah and mani on the couch. they looked at me like they saw a ghost

"Hey y'all" i said and sat down next to them. It was silent. "Damn y'all ain't miss me?" i said and wiped a fake tear. "We did we just ain't expect to see you come in the door" kyah said shook. "you ain't mad at us no more?" mani and and i shook my head no.

"Where everybody else at?" i said noticing it was only them. "They in the back. it's too hot to be out there" Mani said.

I stood up and walked to the back because i wanted to be nosy and make my presence known. i opened the screen door and was met with a wave of heat.

"Damn it's hotter than the Devils coochie" i said and waved at them. "hey y'all missed me" i said sitting in the empty chair and they looked at me like i was crazy.

"I missed you best" Landen and and Tay followed with a "me too". Kamarion ass was silent. "So you ain't miss me?" i said looking at him. he just ignored me.

i got up and went inside cause lana ain't finna beg NO NIGGA to speak to her.

I got a water out the fridge and went and sat back down on the couch next to kyah and mani.

"Y'all let's go get ice cream"  mani suggested and me and kyah both agreed. Kyah suggested she drive so i got in the passenger seat.

We drove to Dairy Queen and i got a Chocolate Brownie Extreme with cookie dough. You could never have too much chocolate in my opinion.

We decided to sit in the car because it would melt too fast outside. "what's wrong with k3? he was ignoring me the whole time i was outside" i said and they shrugged.

We went back to Kamarion's house and the boys were on the couch. Kayla must have just gotten there cause she wasn't there before.

"Hey kayla" i said going up to her and dabbing her up. Kamarion just mean mugged me. Me being lana, i mean mugged him back.

"Kamarion come here" i said and went upstairs. I heard his big ass coming up the stairs after 5 minutes.

"why you not speaking to me" i asked and he ain't respond. "ight bruh" i said and was about to leave when he grabbed me.

"Cmere bruh" he said and pulled me towards him. "Now you know how it felt when you wouldn't answer my calls or texts" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Y'all pissed me off and y'all know how i come behind my sister" i said and he laughed. he pulled me into a hug. i ain't realize how much i missed this nigga and then hugs.

We went back downstairs and Tay was rolling a blunt. We all smoked and just enjoyed each other's company. "Landen where your girlfriend?" i asked him and he laughed.

"Mane tell me why she scared to come over here now" he said and we all shook our head. Hoe shoulda never tried me i thought to myself.

I remembered the pictures i took earlier and decided to post them.

🔵⚪️

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵liked by K3_, moneymani, thatgirlkyah, and 600 others lanamamas a hood n!ggas dream 💭 view all 555 commentsK3_ you right 😍😍random @K3_ yall fw each other ?👀moneymani bestiebae😍😍thatgirlkyah sisterrr😍😍💋

⚪️🔵
liked by K3_, moneymani, thatgirlkyah, and 600 others
lanamamas a hood n!ggas dream 💭
view all 555 comments
K3_ you right 😍😍
random @K3_ yall fw each other ?👀
moneymani bestiebae😍😍
thatgirlkyah sisterrr😍😍💋

i laughed cause people is really nosy. i decided to call it a night and head home. i said my goodbyes and kamarion walked me to my car.

I gave him a hug and he grabbed me by my neck. "Don't pull no shit like that again" he whispered in my ear. "I won't" i laughed and he let my neck go. he licked his lips and smiled revealing his gold grills. i had a heartbeat and it wasn't in my chest.

Excuse all mistakes!!
Lana having heartbeats😭
Voteee🥰