Chapter 19🖤

Solana aka lana

Solana aka lana

"Lana why this hoe Tamiyah still speaking on you?" Mani showed me her story.

"Tell that bitch Solana that's it's on sight when we see each other" i read off of Mani's phone.

"She's obsessed. It's honestly scary" i shook my head. "But you know me, i'll gladly beat her ass"

Tamiyah has been posting about me ever since that live nonstop. I don't know what her issue with me is.

I went in my room where Kamarion was playing the game.

"Kamarion I got a question"

"I'm listening"

"Do you know why that bitch Tamiyah keep coming for me? like there has to be a backstory that you haven't told me about"

he paused the game and turned around to face me.

"Ight so back in middle school, we used to date. but see that was in the damn 8th grade so why she still obsessed with me? i have no clue" he shrugged.

"So you mean to tell me she got a problem with me over some middle school shit? yeah that girl is nuts" i got up going to the living room to tell Mani.

"Girl guess what this nigga just told me. Tamiyah got a problem with me cause they used to date in fuckin middle school"

me and her burst out laughing

"Yeah sis that hoe is looney tunes" she said wiping the tears that were caused from laughing too hard.

"Dude i can not. Hoes have no life" i shook my head.

———————————————————————————
later that day

We were all at Tays house just chilling like we normally do.

"Y'all i'm talking to this girl and i really think y'all gon like her" Landen said

"Please don't let this girl be a Niya all over again"

"Nah she way different from Niya. I think y'all could vibe wit her" he said and i nodded

"well i'm having a kick back at my house next weekend so you should bring her by" i told him

Kamarion came downstairs and sat down on the couch next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You sleepy? i asked and he nodded. I just let him lay on my shoulder while i scrolled through Tiktok.

"Y'all let's go to this party tomorrow" Mani said showing me the flyer on instagram.

"Ooo yeah let's go"

"yeah we should slide"

"A bitch gotta reason to go the mall now" i said making Kamarion lift up his head and mug me.

"Nigga you can come too" i laughed

"Y'all tryna slide to the mall now?" Tay said and we all agreed.

Everyone drove with their s/o and decided to meet there.

When they got to the mall, they decided to meet back at the food court in 2 hours since they all wanted different things from different places.

We went to Forever 21 and i bought me a matching blue and purple crop top and shorts set.

We then went to Champs and Kamarion bought him a black sweatshirt and a white champion tee.

We didn't need anything else so we just headed to the food court. Tay and Kiyah were already there.

I ordered me some chick-fil- a, and went and sat down where we all decided to sit.

"Girl i thought you was finna buy up the whole mall" kiyah said

"I decided to save that for another day" i laughed.

Kayla and Mani came shortly after. We all ate and decided to meet at the Party tomorrow.

"You coming to my house?" i asked Kamarion as we got in the car.

"Naw i gotta handle sum tonight but i'll come to get you for the party tomorrow. What time did Mani say it start?"

"It starts at 5 i think"

"ight i'll come to get you at 4:30" he said and i nodded.

"So when are you gonna tell me what you be doing when you say you gotta handle sum?" i asked.

I never knew where he went or what he was doing when he said he had to handle something. I didn't really question him because i trusted that he would tell me when he was ready but at this point he was never gonna tell me if i didn't ask.

"Illegal shit" was all he said.

"Elaborate"

"I don't sell the drugs, but i'm the boss and i run the trap, so i gotta make sure that all my money is where it needs to be and ain't nobody stealing from me" he explained.

"You kill people?" i asked and he laughed.

"Only when needed. If i find out a nigga stealing from me he gon loose his life" he shrugged.

"I wanna hit licks wit you, real bonnie and clyde shit" i said making us both laugh.

"Nah i wanna keep you out of it" he looked and me.

We pulled up to my place shortly after.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he gave me a kiss. I got out the car and walked up to my apartment. He didn't pull out until he saw me go in.

I got in and set my bags from the mall down. I went in my room and got in the shower. After getting out the shower, doing my normal hygiene, and getting dressed, i got in bed and pulled out my laptop.

I wanted to get my cosmetology license and wanted to research the type of classes i needed to take. School was almost over for me so on top of getting a degree in nursing, i also wanted my cosmetology license just as a side hustle.

After taking some notes, i put my computer away and went to go roll a blunt.

I turned on my R&B playlist and smoked in my room. I sang my heart out for a while before i was worn out and sleepy.

I had the munchies like a mf so i went in my kitchen and grabbed a bag of hot cheetos from the pantry. I went back in my room and turned on something to watch.

I turned on Martin and ate my chips. Being high made Martin 10 times funnier than it already was.

I watched a good 2 episodes before finally falling asleep.

———————————————————————————

Excuse all mistakes!!!

1k reads and #1 in toxic😩 Thank yall👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🥰