Chapter 50❤️‍🩹

Solana aka lana

i woke up in a panic when i realized i hadn't heard Kanoah in a while

I looked over in his bassinet and he wasn't there.

i hopped out of bed and quickly ran to his room, he wasn't there either.

i ran downstairs and saw Kamarion on the couch feeding him.

I broke down crying because i thought something had happened to him.

"Why are you crying" kamarion asked me coming over to where i was

"i didn't know where he was" i said calming down

"where you was at last night and why you wouldn't answer your phone" i said

"i was wit the guys" he said

"you're lying" i said

"how you gon tell me where i was" he said burping KK

"cause i called Kyah and Tay was there and i called Jaleeah and Landen was wit her" i said

"mane whatever" he said and got up giving the baby to me, grabbing his keys and leaving.

i finished burping him and put him in his swing and called my mom.

"Mom i don't know what to do, he was so excited about his son and now that he's here it's like he's different" i explained to her.

"I think y'all need to sit down and address the problem. and remember your tone and how you say things matter" she said.

I thanked her for her advice and we hung up.

I texted Kamarion and told him that we needed to talk tonight.

I got Kanoah out his swing and brought him upstairs so he could get a bath.

"you're just the cutest" i smiled at him as i washed him up

i loved being his mom. the smile on his face everytime he sees me just makes me feel complete.

i got him dressed and rocked him to sleep so that i could get ready.

i needed to get out of the house for a while.

i took a shower, got dressed, put my hair in a slick back, and got the baby's diaper bag ready.

i put him in his car seat and grabbed everything and headed out.

i first stopped at Chick fil a and got my normal order.

i parked and ate while KK still slept.

I then went to the Target cause i needed a few items from the store.

When we got there he was still sleep surprisingly so i gently put him in the front of the cart and put the blanket over his car seat.

I first went to the produce section and got some Strawberries and some Pineapple.

I went to the snack aisle and picked up some dill pickle chips, fruit snacks, juice boxes, and other snack items just to have in the house.

I got stuff to make homemade pizza tonight for dinner and i wanted to make brownies.

I then went to the baby section and got kk some more socks and mittens cause the ones he has seem to always disappear.

i saw a couple cute onesies that i just had to get.

i went to check out and that shit came up to almost 120 dollars.

"gah damn" i said

after we left Target Kanoah finally  woke up and was hungry

so i pulled over into the closest fast food parking lot and got him out his seat and made him a bottle.

i sat in the parking lot and fed him while scrolling through instagram.

After i fed and burped him i put him back in his seat and gave him his pacifier and headed home.

when i pulled up to the house kamarion was back and he came out to help bring the groceries in.

after we put them up i started cooking.

"what's going on with you bae?" i asked him

"ion know i just needed to clear my mind last night. i'm stressed and got a lot of shit on my mind that ion wanna talk about" he said

"okay, we'll at the end of the day it's still important to communicate cause im at home with your son." i said

"i can't be stressed about your whereabouts because then if both of our energies are bad the baby can feel it" i said

"i understand. i'm coo now it's just a whole lot of adjusting" he said.

"same but we in it together" i said and gave him a hug

i made the pizzas and we sat on the couch and watched Baby Boy.

I then made brownies and ate that with some vanilla ice cream.

"i love you bae" Kamarion said to me

"i love you too"

Chi...i thought he was cheating 😩
vote n comment
💓