Chapter 23💛

Solana aka Lana

Solana aka Lana

"Yeah tell that hoe pull up!" i told the live. The girl from the mall posting on her story talking shit bout me.

"You not fighting bruh" Kamarion said walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes cause he swear he somebody daddy.

I thought about it and he right. She talking shit cause she jealous. "Yeah you know what, I ain't got time for yo ol dumbass" I said

"jealous bitch and you just gon have to be that cause i ain't leaving her ever" Kamarion said getting in the camera and ending the live.

"Dumbass girl" i rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I was finna pull up on Mani cause idk why she been acting like that, but i'm not finna lose her over some bullshit.

I threw on a black nike sundress, and my black
blinged out crocs. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and walked in the living room.

"ill be back bae, i'm finna pull up on Mani" i said and gave him a kiss and hug.

"ight call me when you on your way back" he said and i nodded.

I locked the door behind me and got in my car. I connected my phone to the aux and played "Take You There" by H.E.R.

I got word that she was at her house so i made my way there. It was only a 15 min drive so i listened to more music my H.E.R.

I pulled up shortly and got out the car. "Lord please let this go right" i said walking up to the door.

I knocked 3 times before she answered the door.

"What you doing here lana?" she asked looking surprised. "No the real question is, why the fuck you been acting like that?" i pushed my way inside.

"Acting like what?"

"Don't play dumb. You blocked me out of nowhere. I didn't do shit" i said.

She sighed and sat on the couch and i went and sat by her.

"I guess i got kind of jealous when i saw you become friends with Jaleeah, I'm scared imma be replaced" she said.

"Mani, we've known each other forever. you think i would replace you with a girl i met 2 weeks ago?" i said

"Jaleeah is a nice girl and i do want to get close to her, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna replace you"