Chapter 15💋

the next morning

the next morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

lanas POV

I woke up this morning with a fat ass headache and the urge to throw up. I got out of Kamarion's bed and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and and immediately brushed my teeth after. I took some tylenol and layed back down.

ManiBoo🥰

dude i have the worst hangover ever

same😭 we was too lit last night

you loved "same😭 we was too lit last night"

Kamarion came in his room holding Waffle House bags. "How you feeling" he said sitting on the bed. "i just threw up and my head is pounding." i said sitting up. "i knew you would be hungover. i got you some food" he said handing me the bag. "awww thank youu. who told you i love waffle house?" i asked him. "Nobody i just assumed everyone loved waffle house" he said going to turn his game on.

I ate and scrolled through my instagram feed. "You know you mine right" Kamarion randomly said. I looked around because i didn't know who tf he was talking to. "I'm talking to you lana" he said and turned around facing me.

"Says who?" i said looking him dead in his eyes. He got up and went to closet coming back out with his gun. He just sat back down with it in his lap. "what you got that for?" i said and laughed. "cause you playing with me right now" he said starting his game back up.

I just continued scrolling cause dont no nigga put fear in my heart. I eventually went back to sleep because my head was still killing me. I woke up and it was 3 o'clock. I got up and grabbed my things.

Tay had brought my car earlier since i was too drunk to drive last night. I went downstairs and saw Kamarion on the couch. "i'm about to go home" i told him and he got up. I gave him a hug and before i was about to walk out the door he pulled me back and faced me towards him.

He grabbed my neck giving me butterflies. why tf does he keep doing this shit??? "I'm serious about what i said earlier lana" he said looking down at me licking his lips.

i laughed cause i don't believe anything a nigga say to me. "you laughing im deadass. i'll shoot any nigga i see talking to you" he said with no emotion on his face. this nigga serious. "okay kamarion can you let me go" i said and he did.

As i was walking out the door he slapped my ass. "Nigga that shit hurt" i said holding my butt cheek.

I got home and took a shower. i did my usual routine before getting in my bed. I decided to just sleep all day because my hangover was no joke.

I woke up at about 8 and was hungry asf. I walked downstairs and saw Kiyah and Tay on the couch. "Sis you was drunk asf lastnight" Kiyah said making me laugh.

"Yeah K3 was on yo ass" Tay said. "I know i'm facing the consequences today" i said walking into the kitchen. I heated me up a hot pocket and grabbed a water out the fridge.

As i was scrolling through Instagram, someone tagged me in a post from last night. It was me and some girl making out and i just sighed. "what the fuck was i on dude" i mumbled to myself.

4Liferssss🌚
Landen🤟🏾
Bestie ian know you swang that way 👀

Kayla 🧡
Yeah i saw that video 😭

Kamarion 🙄🥰
you gon get yo ass beat bruh🤦🏾‍♂️

ManiBoo🥰
leave my good sis alone she was having fun

Tay🖤
TOO much fun 😭

Kiyah💕
😭😭😭

Fuck y'all🖕🏾

Kamarion 🙄🥰
Mad cause you kissing bitches in the club😭

you left this conversation

"Y'all get on my nerves" i yelled making Kiyah and Tay laugh.

After i was done eating i went back upstairs to get ready. i agreed to do a last minute wig install for my friend who's graduating.

i threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and my slides. i grabbed my purse, phone and keys and went downstairs.

"i'll be back" i told Kiyah and headed out the door. I drove to the shop i worked in and waited outside for a few minutes. I used my key to unlock the doors and turned off the alarm.

i disinfected my work area and waited for her to show up. the door dinged indicating someone walked in. "hey girl" she said coming to give me a hug. i hugged her back and went to lock the doors.

it was late at night and that's when the weirdos come out. i had them locked before but unlocked them when she told me she was pulling up.

we just talked and got caught up in each other's lives. i was done after about an hour. "You're a life saver" she said cheesing looking in the mirror. "How much?" she asked and i told her just 200. she gave me 250 and told me to keep the change as my tip.

i took her pictures and posted them on my hair page.

300 likeshairbylana $200 install💕 link in bio to book appointments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

300 likes
hairbylana $200 install💕 link in bio to book appointments.
comments disabled

I disinfected my work area and grabbed my things. i turned on the alarm before locking up the shop.

By the time i got home it was 12 am. I took my clothes off and got in bed. I turned on Friday on Netflix and plugged in my phone. I was drifting off to sleep before i heard gunshots outside of my house.

Excuse all mistakes!!!
Vote 🥰

Love Galore🤍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें