Chapter 31

Solana POV
Monday
*we gon pretend like the date is sometime in October*

"Congrats Solana, it looks like you're about 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant" the doctor said.

We had an ultrasound and could see a tiny little figure.

Kamarion looked so excited. I was crying happy tears.

"You're due date is set for June 19, 2022" the doctor said. "You will be around 6 six weeks on Saturday "

"Thank you Doctor Sattler" i said as I sat up wiping the jelly off of my belly.

"You're very welcome. I will go print out the ultrasound pictures. You're next appointment will be in 2 weeks on the 26th" she said and got up and left.

We left the doctors office and stopped to get food before we headed home.

I've been sleeping a lot lately. Kamarion has too. I guess it's true the dads also get pregnant symptoms.

——

I woke up and it's was 4 o'clock. Damn we slept all day.

"Bae wake up it's 4 o'clock." I said  

"Damn we slept our whole day away" he laughed

I got up and went to my closet and picked out some clothes.

"Bae let's go to Target." I said

"For what" he said getting up

"I wanna look at the baby stuff" i said

"Can we go tomorrow" he said and I felt myself about to cry

"Ight bruh let's go cause you not finna start that crybaby shit" he said and wiped the tear coming down my face

"Yayyy!" I said and he shook his head.

•At Target•

"Bae look at these onsies theyre sooo small" i said looking through them.

"We can buy 2 pair of gender neutral onesies. We gon get more when we find out the gender plus the baby shower" Kamarion said and i agreed.

We picked out two cute onesies and just browsed.

We needed more things for the house so we just ended up grocery shopping.

After we got home, I went into the room that would be the babies and hung their onesies up in the closet.

"I can't wait to decorate" I said to myself.

I made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. I've been craving pasta.

"How's work been" I asked Kamarion.

*i don't even remember wtf they jobs was😭 I'm a bad author I'm sorry y'all🙄 we just gon act like kamarion is the owner of a tattoo shop and gets hella money from that, and Solana finna get a job so they both finna be bringing in some moneyyyy🤑- author*

"It's been good. The shop been getting a lot of customers. Even celebrities coming to my shit now. I just found out Quavo want a tattoo by me" he said cheesing

"Aww I'm proud of you Bae" I gave him a kiss on his cheek

"Thank you. But how bout you, got any interviews yet?" He asked

"Yes I actually got offered a nursing position at the hospital. I would work from 8-4 and they're offering to pay $40 an hour. Between both of us, that's a lot of damn money we'll be bringing in Bae. I got an interview on Friday" I said

"Hell yeah. We just gotta save so we can buy a house and get out this apartment." He said and i agreed.

We both were doing good and we're financially stable to raise a baby. So I have no worries as of right now.
—————————-
Excuse all mistakes