Chapter 24💛

Solana aka Lana POV

Solana aka Lana POV

Today we was leaving for Punta Cana.

"I'm ready to sit on the beach yall" I said as we was waiting to board our plane.

"Right! I've never been out the country before i'm so excited" Jaleeah said.

We rented an AirBnb and the beach was basically our backyard.

We boarded our plane and man was i scared.

"Bae i'm scared" i said holding on to Kamarion's arm and laying my head on his shoulder.

"You a be aight" he kissed my forehead. I took some melatonin cause i wanted to sleep.

We had to board a second plane in Atlanta so i was only sleep for about 2 hours before we had to make our way to our next plane.

"Bae can you give me a piggy back ride" i whined.

"Mane cmon bruh" he sighed and bent down. I got in his back and we all walked to our next terminal.

"Sis you was knocked out" Kiyah said

"Ong i think i heard you snoring" Mani co signed.

* in case y'all wondering all the gang in going to punta cana so yeah*

"Dude i don't like airplanes, so i just sleep throughout the whole flight" i said.

* time skip, they there at the airbnb*

"This is niceee" i said excitedly.

We all picked our rooms and got settled in. We was all tired so we all took naps before waking up and going out to eat.

"You fine" Kamarion said looking me up and down.

"Thanks sexc, you fine too" i said and blew him a kiss.

"Y'all let's roll" Kiyah yelled and we all gathered by the door. We even had a personal driver that will be driving us places during our stay.

The fancy restaurant was called Pisces, it was a seafood place.

"Table for 8" Kamarion told the lady at the desk and she immediately took us to our reserved table.

"Man it stink in here" Landen said loudly and Jaleeah slapped his arm.

"Cant take yo ass nowhere" i said shaking my head.

"Man what he always out of pocket" Jaleeah laughed.

we started off by ordering our drinks.

we talked and waited for the lady to come back and take our order.

"I'm telling y'all now, y'all is gon hear some fucking" Landen said making Jaleeah put her face in her palm.

All the boys and Kayla agreed and dapped each other up.

Shi they wasn't lying.

we ordered a big seafood boil and that shit was bomb asf.

"Man i'm full" I said rubbing my stomach.

We got in the car and made it back to our airbnb. by the time we got back it was 8 pm and the sun was setting.

I'm too tired to do anything else so i got in the shower for about 15 minutes and got out.

I threw on some deodorant, panties and an oversized shirt and got in the bed.

Kamarion came in the room not too long after and was high as hell. He got in the shower and got out after 15 minutes.

He was looking at me with them low red eyes. I hate when he do that cause i get a heartbeat somewhere that's not my chest.

"Why you lookin at me"

"i can't look at you now" he said getting in the bed. He pulled me in top of him.

"Kamarion stoppp i'm sleepy man" i said. He obviously ain't care cause he grabbed my neck pulling me down the him.

We started sloppily making out and his placed hickeys on my neck.

"Take these off" he tugged in my panties. Niggas get on my nerves with that shit. But what did i do? TOOK THEM SHITS OFF YUHHHHHHH!!!

He layed me on my back, placing kisses on my stomach until he reached my coochie.

He kissed the clit causing me to let out a moan.

"fuckkk"

He started eating me out and even slipped 2 fingers in, making me moan slightly louder. This nigga on demon time.

He took his boxers off and lined himself up. Everytime i saw this nigga dick i got scared cause man that shit was big.

He slid it making us both gasp. Missionary was my favorite position. He started off with slow, steady strokes.

"Faster" i moaned. I like that aggressive shit.

His strokes got faster and harder.

"Fuck solana" he moaned. YEAHHH A BITCH CUT LIKE THAT I GOT THIS NIGGA MOANING MY NAME.

I placed my hand on his stomach cause chile....

"Move yo fuckin hand"

"I'm. About. To. Cum" i moaned

"Let it out"

and so i did.

"Flip over and arch" he said tapping my leg.

"Fuckkk" i moaned as he entered me again.

All you could hear is skin slapping together.

"Shit" he moaned. I could always tell when he was finna cum cause he would start moaning more.

We both came at the same time.

I got up and went pee. I used baby wipes to clean myself off and went back in the room.

"Put this nigga to sleep" i thought to myself. Kamarion was knocked out.

I got in the bed and layed my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and i put my leg on top of his.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight"

____________________________________

Excuse any mistakes it's not proofread
y'all that was my first sex scene😭 Idk what i was doing.
Anyways yuhh they had a lul sexx