Chapter 6 🥰

june 21

solana aka lana

solana aka lana

"Good morning Mom" i said coming into the kitchen. "Good morning baby how you sleep?" she asked while pouring her coffee. "I slept good" i said while grabbing the grapes out the fridge.

I rinsed them off and put some in a bowl. I poured me some apple juice and sat at the table. i scrolled through instagram liking everyone's pictures.

"Can't nobody say my friends ugly" i said to myself and did the period motion under my chin. I went to go wash out my dishes and got a ding on my phone indicating i got a text.

Kamarion🙄

slide to Tay crib

why you ain't neva at yo own house?
Read at 11:35 am

"i know he did not leave me on read" i mumbled while walking upstairs. I knocked on Kyah's door but didn't get a response indicating she was still asleep.

i went in my room and started doing my hygiene. i got in the shower for about 20 minutes and got out. i put on deodorant, brushed my teeth, yk the usual.

i went to my closet and chose an outfit. i decided to wear a white champion tee, some black biker shorts and my air forces.

My hair was already done so i just put on lashes and lipgloss. I grabbed my charger, phone, airpods, wallet, and taser, threw them in my purse and grabbed my keys.

"Mom i'm going out with Mani" i said and gave her a hug. we said our love you's and goodbyes and i headed out to my car.

I instantly turned on the a/c cause it was hot as hell. i connect the aux and played 'Damage' by H.E.R.

ManiBoo🥰

wanna go to Tay's?

I'm already here sis😭

guh- okay i'm omw then😭

ManiBoo🥰 loved "guh- okay i'm omw then😭"

i turned the music up and headed towards the gas station to get me some snacks. The gas station was 15 minutes away so i enjoyed the ride and my music.

I pulled up to the gas station and pulled into one of the pump stations. I made sure i had my taser in my purse before getting out and locking my car doors.

I entered the gas station and grabbed my snacks. I got twizzlers, hot fries, and a sweet tea and made my way to the counter.