Chapter 11 💋

July 31

Solana aka Lana"So Landen when you gon get a girlfriend?" I asked him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Solana aka Lana
"So Landen when you gon get a girlfriend?" I asked him.

Everybody was at Kamarion's house today for once.

"Who said ian have one?" he said and laughed.

"When we gon meet her bro?" Kayla chimed in and i nodded in agreeement.

"She gon slide later on today" he said.

"i hope she pretty don't bring no ugly bitches round me" i said and everyone laughed.

We ordered pizza and wings because we decided to have a movie night.

"Come upstairs wimme real quick" Kamarion said tapping my leg indicating for me to get up. I got up and followed him into his room.

"Let's take a nap" he said and got in his bed. I got in the bed with him because i was tired and it's always a good time for a nap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I set my alarm. I heard his light snores and fell asleep soon after.

*alarm*

I woke up and turned my alarm off and checked my notifications. Wasn't nothing important so i got up, went to the bathroom, and headed downstairs.

When i came down stairs there was a pretty dark skinned girl sitting on the couch.

"Hey" i waved and went to sit next to her.

"Hi i'm Nya" she said.

"I'm solana but everyone calls me lana. are you Landens girlfriend?" i asked and she nodded.

"Okay Best i see you shes pretty" i said and Landen laughed.

"where yo nigga?" Mani asked me making me roll my eyes.

"That is not my nigga. and he's upstairs sleep" i said and she laughed.

"Don't let her lie to y'all" K3 said coming down the stairs.

"Oop" Mani and Kyah said at the same time.

"Landen this you?" kamarion said point at the girl and Landen nodded.

"Wassup my name K3" he said going to dab her up.

"Where the food?" I asked. I was hungry as hell.