We were halfway through the movie when I saw that it was time for her to go home. I groaned and paused it. She giggles and grabs her coat since it was a bit chilly outside. We walk out of the apartment and into my car. We drove until we were in front of her driveway.

I look into her beautiful eyes. I grabbed her chin between my thumb and my index finger and rubbed. She giggled. I love hearing that. I smile and lick my lips, leaning in to give her a loving kiss. I pull away. "I love you." I say.

She smiles. "I love you too. See you tomorrow." She says and peck my lips once more. She gets out and I wave as I drive off.

~

/Two Weeks Later/

~Gracia's POV ~

I open my eyes slowly. I smile, remembering the day. It's my 18th birthday. I look at my closed blinds and sigh. "Happy birthday, Gracie O'Connor." I say to myself. There's a knock on the door. "Come in." I say.

Chloe peeks in with a cake in her hands. Callie comes in with her phone. I chuckle and place my face in my hands. They do this all the time. "One... two... three. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Gracie. Happy birthday to you!" They say.

I chuckle. "Thank you guys." I grab Chloe and pick her up, sitting her on my lap. I kiss her cheek. "You did this?" I ask her.

"Nope, Mommy did." She pointed to Callie. "Make a wish and blow the candles out." She says.

"Ok." I say. I closed my eyes and made a wish. I then opened them and blew out the candles. Chloe and Callie clapped.

"You're finally 18!" Callie stopped the recording. "Ok, we'll celebrate later. You need to get ready for school." She says. I groan. "Yes, it's a Friday, you need to still go. Or Grumplestilskin will have yours and my ass for it." She laughs on her way out. Yes, we both hate her.

I got up and took a shower and did my usual routine in the bathroom. I was choosing an outfit for today. Ash said that he and our friends had planned something out for me. I'm excited as to what it is. Speaking of friends, they didn't call or text me. Hm, that's odd.

I walked downstairs and Callie cooked a 'special' breakfast. Literally, it's just a chocolate pancake with chocolate chips as the eyes, a mini Oreo as the nose, and whipped cream as the smile. I normally don't eat all of it since it's too much sugar but since all Chloe has is strawberry oatmeal, I might let her get some as well.

There's a honk outside. My man is here! There's soon a knock on the door. Callie stands to open it. I smile, already knowing who it is. "Well, if it isn't the beautiful birthday girl." I chuckle and turn around.

"Uncle Ash!" Chloe screams and runs to him. As always, he picks her up and hug her. She loves him so much. Maybe even more than me. I kid myself.

"How you doing, little bean?" He asks her. I stand up and walk to him. I kiss his cheek. "Happy birthday, beautiful." He kisses my forehead. "I'll give you your present later." He tells me and I nod.

I walk into the kitchen to grab my lunch from Callie and my backpack. I come back to see Chloe talking to Ash about a present for her. I chuckle. "Chlo, Ash had already gotten you a present on your birthday. Remember your Barbie doll house?" I ask.

She thinks. She soon gasps. "Oh, yeah!" She exclaims and we both laugh.

"We gotta go, babe so we don't be late." He says and I nod. He puts Chloe down and kisses her cheek one last time. I wave by to my sister and my niece and got in Ash's car.

We drove to school and on our way in, people told me happy birthday. I happily thanked them. It wasn't like this last year. Ash told me happy birthday but he called me a loser after. Last year, it was different. I hated it. But now everything's changed and I'm happy.

Ash covers my eyes and I chuckle. Okay, something's going on. He uncovers my eyes and my and Rena's locker has a long paper covering saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CICI!!! I chuckle and hugged all of them, thanking them. Leave it to my friends to go above and beyond.

"Finally, you're 18!" AJ says. "You know what's crazy? Ash is the second oldest and you're the youngest." He tells me, draping an arm around my shoulder.

"And that's weird because...?" I ask. We all just laugh.

"Ok, class, settle down!" Our first period teacher yells and gets our attentions. "Take your seats and take out your notebook. We still have notes to go over." We all groan. "I get it, notes are boring but we still have to."

"Why can't we have a party? It's someone's birthday in here." Someone in the class hints.

The teacher laughs. "Okay, we can sing happy birthday to one of my favorite students." He says. He calls me to the front of the class. I laugh and cover my face.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to CiCi! Happy birthday to youuuuu!!" The whole class sings. I laugh.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm sure Ms. Gracie will celebrate later." Our teacher says as I walked back to my seat next to Ash.

"You bet we will!" Noah yells and everyone laughs.

"Okay, not too much celebration." Our teacher says and we laughed.

Best birthday so far.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!