008. Feelings

-Gracia's POV-

Serena and I were sitting on my bed. Correction, Serena was sitting on my bed while I was pacing around my room. It seems like the week went by fast because it was finally the weekend.

"Can you stop pacing?" She soon asks chuckling.

"I can't. What if it's a setup?" I ask.

"Then call me and I'll have my brothers on his ass. You know they love you." She says and I smile.

She's not wrong. Her brothers are so nice and welcoming. They call me 'sis' like I'm their sister. It's nice having Serena as a a friend.

"I don't know, I'm just really nervous." I state, plopping down on my pink beanbag chair.

"Don't be. It's only an ELA project. It's not gonna take long and soon you two will be like how you were before." Serena says.

"I don't know. Enough about me, how's your project going with your partner?" I ask.

"He's okay. He's loud but really smart and kinda cute. We exchanged digits yesterday and he said he was gonna call. Still waiting for it." She says.

"That's nice. You actually have guys who likes you. Guys can't stand to be in the same room with me." I say looking down, picking at my bracelet.

"CiCi, everything will be fine. In the future, boys are going to be begging at your feet and it'll feel so good." She says grabbing my hand pulling me up.

"I just... I really don't know how it feels to be kissed or even loved. I just want that, you know?" I say.

"I do. Trust me, I was there. It's gonna come to you. I can feel it." She says and I smile and hug her.

We sat in my room and watched Netflix until my phone pinged. It was a text message from Ashton.

Ashton: u can come over now. I already have the poster board and the other things. All we need is your brains.

Me: Ok. Thank you.

Ashton: np, four eyes.

"He's ready for me to come." I say and she nods and stands up.

She drives me to his house after he gives me his address. We pull up in front of his house. It's big. Huge, actually.

(^^^Ashton's house^^^)

"Damn this is a huge house." Serena states exactly what I was thinking.

"I know." I say still admiring it.

She stops in front of the driveway and I'm nervous about getting out. I look to her so she could say something to ease my nervousness.

"If he tries anything, call me." Is all she says and I nod.

I got out of the car with my bag full of supplies we would need. She drives off and I look back as her white car disappears into the distance. I walk up to the door.