055. What I've Been Missing

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

~ Gracia's POV ~

School's over for the day! Finally! It's a Friday so full weekend ahead. To be honest, Ms. Grumplestilskin was gonna give us homework but I made a pretty legitimate statement on why children shouldn't be given homework. And guess what? She backed down.

I was at my locker with Gwen and Serena. They kept asking me what happened in the closet and I told them what happened. Gwen was the most excited. She really ships us. "You guys are so cute. Always have been and always will be." Gwen squeals. "When you have your little babies-,"

"Gwen!" I laugh. "We just got back together and you're talking about babies." I feel arms wrap around my waist and I chuckle when kisses are being planted on my cheek.

"What about our babies? Hmm?" Ash asks.

"Gwen's just talking about our future." I say.

Soon, Noah, Chase and AJ comes up to us. "You guys wanna hang later?" Chase asks. "We could go to that park. Nobody's really at it on school days so Chloe could come if she wants."

I chuckle. "Chloe's in trouble." I tell him.

They gasp. "Our Chloe?" Noah asks and I nod. "What? Why?" He asks.

"She was getting picked on at preschool by this girl and so Chloe pushed her." I reply. I know exactly who told her to do that as well. "I wonder who told her that." I look at AJ.

AJ looks around. "Why do y'all think it was me?" He asks.

"Because you told her that if someone messes with her to give them a taste of their own medicine. I hear it right out of your mouth." Ash says. "She'll be fine. I'll go to see her when I drop you off." He tells me and I nod.

"Are you going to show her your apartment?" Chase asks.

"Our apartment and yes I will show her once we get out of here." He says. I blush when he says our apartment. I don't even live there yet but he's already saying our. "I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I peck his lips and our friends awes. I laugh. "Come on guys, let's get out of here." I say and they nod in agreement.

I hug our friends and meet Ash in his car. It looks and smells the same. He still keeps that picture of us from when we went to the fair. I love him so much. I can't express that enough. "You ready?" He asks. I look at him and smile while nodding.

The drive wasn't long. It was about 15 minutes. We were in the parking lot in front of the building. I'm so excited to see it. "The building itself is so beautiful." I say. He chuckles.

"Excited?" He asks and I nod my head. "Good."

He grabs my hand and we walk inside the building. The front building looks so beautiful. I'm gonna be living here? With my amazing boyfriend? He and I walk into an elevator. I'm so excited for this. Once we were out, he led me to his apartment door.

Once the door opened, my eyes widen in shock. This is so beautiful. It isn't decorated but that'll all change now that I'm here. "This is so beautiful, Ash." I say. "The window view is amazing." I walk further in his living area and looked out the window.

"Yeah. I'm just glad you're here with me." He says. I turn around and smile. "Now, there was something I was doing but I got interrupted by the bell which kinda pissed me off a bit." He says and I laugh. He grabs my arm and pulls me to him, kissing my lips tenderly.

"I missed you so much." I tell him in the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He groans and picks me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carries me which is probably his room. I was laid down on a soft bed.

He pulls away and looks me in my eye. "I love you." He says. I smile. "Thank you for giving us a chance." He traces my bottom lip with his finger.

"I love you too. Always have and always will." I tell him. He chuckles and pecks my lips sweetly.

He kisses my neck sweetly. I moan softly when his kisses go down to my chest. He takes off my shirt so that I'm only in my bra. He kisses above my breasts and I bite my bottom lip. His kisses travel to my stomach. His hands then slowly unbutton my jeans. I know what he's going to do.

"Tell me to stop whenever." He tells me.

"O-Ok." I say and I hear him chuckle. He kisses my thighs, then my inner thigh. I gasp loudly when his tongue came in contact with my clit. This feels so good. I moan loudly, not even caring who hears me or not. "A-Ash, it's so good!" I moan in pleasure.

He groans as he continues his tongue assault on my clit. He sucks and licks. He knows how to make me feel good. I grip his hair in my hands and pull him closer so I feel more of him. My legs start shaking. I'm gonna cum soon.

"Ash, I'm gonna cum." I announce. My moans grow louder and louder.

He groans and I soon reach my high. I'm left breathing heavily. He comes back up and kisses my lips. He sticks his tongue in my mouth so that I taste myself on him. This feels so erotic. I groan once more smiling.

"I missed that." I tell him. He smiles and kisses my neck once more. "Ash, I need you now." I tell him. I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, sliding them off his legs. I then helped him take his shirt off. He kisses my neck more roughly.

He pulls away, his eyes open. "Shit." He says. I ask him what's wrong. "I don't have condoms." He tells me.

I smile. "We can go to the pharmacy and get pills. It's time I get on birth control any way." I say and he smiles. "Come on, you did say it feels better without the condom."

He bites his lip and I kiss his jaw. I feel him slide his underwear down his legs and he opens mine wide. We both moan as he slips his length inside of me. This feels so good. I haven't had sex with him in so long. I missed having him inside of me, making love to me.

"Oh, ah." I moan softly as he thrusts slowly. I was gaining a lot of pleasure but it wasn't enough. "Ash?" I call his name softly.

"Hmm?"

"Go faster. Faster, please?" I beg him. He did just as that. He starts thrusting more faster and rougher.

He moans. "You feel so good, baby." He says in my ear while kissing me earlobe making me feel so much better. He thrusts in a spot that makes me moan loudly. He hits it over and over. "You like that, baby?" I nod my head. "Answer me."

"Yes! Oh gosh, yes!" I reply, my moans gradually getting louder and louder. I soon feel that pit in my stomach. Twice in a row. I bit my bottom lip. I moan repeatedly as my legs start shaking. "A-Ash!"

"That's right. Moan my name, baby." He says. He kisses my neck and sucks.

"I'm gonna-," before I could say, I reach my high. I cover my mouth as I moan, basically scream. He continues to thrust in me.

"Shit." He moans as he spills his liquid inside of me. It feels amazing. He pulls out and lays beside me, breathing heavily. His liquids dripping out of my core. "That was amazing." He says and I nod.

I feel so tired. I wrap myself up and scoot closer to him. I place my head on his chest and wrap my leg around him. He rubs my leg with one hand while his other was playing with my hair. My eyes start to close. "I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too, my pretty." He says before I soon drift into a deep sleep.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Very steamy chapter, huh? Haven't wrote a smut in a while lol. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!