018. Trust

~Gracia's POV~

I giggle and squeal as Ashton continues to tickle me. He tickles me on my hip, which is my most ticklish place of all. I laugh loudly.

"Ash, stop." I say between laughs.

"Hmm, why should I?" He asks, still tickling me.

"Because... I'll..." I couldn't finish because of my giggling.

"You'll what?" He asks and I squeal.

"I love... you." I try and he stops. He hovers above me, smiling widely.

"And I love you." He tells me. I smile and lean up and kiss his lips softly.

There's a knock on Ashton's door. He groans and rolls his eyes.

"What do you want, Austin?" He shouted.

Austin comes in and looks at the two of us. He gives Ash this look. With a smirk. I hide in my snicker but couldn't when it accidentally comes out.

"Uhm, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be working late so be careful." Austin tells his little brother.

"Yeah, don't worry." Ash says.

"And nice to see you, Gracie." Austin waves to me and I wave back.

"Nice haircut!" I shout and he just laughs.

We hear the front door close and Ash is quick to jump on me, making me squeal. He laughs as I push on his chest.

"You're heavy!" I exclaim.

"So, you like it." He says which is not wrong.

"Ok. Seriously, let's talk." He says sitting up and I do the same.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We're playing our first football game of the season." He grabs my hands. "I would really like for you to come and cheer me on."

"I was going to be there anyway. I have to take pictures for the yearbook." I told him, chuckling. He smiles.

"Then there's the nerdy side to you. But it's still cute." He says and kisses my cheek.

"But I'll cheer you on. Loudly." I tell him and he smiles.

I lean forward and place his lips on mine. I'm not scared to kiss him without telling him anymore. Before, I would ask if I could kiss him and he would just laugh. Now, I'm more comfortable with kissing him on my own.

"Good. Cause I'll need you there. To be my good luck charm." He says.

"You don't need me. You're the best quarterback. You guys will win for sure." I told him.

"That's where you're wrong." He hugs me close. I smile.

"What?" I ask.

"I do need you. I used to look for you when you never came. Now that I've confessed my love for you, I'll need you there for real now." He says.

"You'd look for me?" I ask quietly.

"I know that sounds strange since I've always picked on you." I nod.