024. Cake Pops

-Gracia's POV-

"Ash..." I call while he's placing little kisses on my neck, "Ash, we have to stop." I told him.

"Ugh." He groans while he pulls away. "You're so beautiful, I couldn't help it."

"I know but we have school tomorrow." I told him laughing. "But you'll still have a lot of time with me on the weekends."

"That's nice. Because I wanna take you out on a date." He says. Date?

"What type of date?" I asked.

"A regular date." He says chuckling.

"Where are we gonna go?" I ask, sitting up.

"That's for me to know," he kisses my lips, "and for you to find out." He says and I playfully groan.

"Whatever." I push his chest away, smiling. "Callie's working late so I have to have dinner cooked by the time she gets home." I told him.

"Ok, babe." He says.

After he drops me off home, I walk upstairs and into my room. I grabbed my backpack and pulled out my binder, finishing the rest of my math homework.

I sigh. I should call Serena. Maybe she can hang here for a bit. I also really wanna tell her how Ash and I are doing. I picked up my phone and dialed until she answered.

"- Hey my favorite best friend in the whole wide world." She says answering.

I chuckle. "Hey. What are you doing right now?" I ask.

"- Nothing." She replies. "Why?"

"I just wanna know if you could come over and hang with me and maybe help me with dinner." I replied.

"- See you in 15 minutes." She says and I chuckle.

She hangs up and I decided to post on my Instagram story because I felt like it. I took a picture of my homework and captioned it.

 I took a picture of my homework and captioned it

(^^^Gracia's post^^^)

Feeling satisfied with it, I place my phone down and grabbed the remote, turning on my tv, watching Hulu.

After minutes, I hear a knock on my door and I excitedly got up and walked downstairs. I open the door and Serena has a smile on her face.

"Girl, it felt as though we haven't hung out in forever." She exclaims as we walk upstairs to my room.

We plop on my bed, crisscrossed and she leans on her knuckles, just staring at me. I chuckled and looked around, very confused.

"What?" I suddenly ask.

"Bitch, you know what." She says and I chuckle. "How are you and Ashton?" She asks.

"We're amazing. Like literally he's the best boyfriend ever." I told her. "He carries my backpack, waits for me at my locker, even DoorDash me food after school." I tell her.