002. Meeting Ashton Scott

~Ashton's POV~

I park my car in the school parking lot. I had my shades on and I see people clear their way for me.

If you hadn't realized it by now, I'm a very popular guy here. Quarterback of the football team, my dads a huge donor to the school so if I get in trouble, I couldn't be kicked off or my dad will stop giving them money.

"Hey, Ash." A girl I've screwed waves at me. I nod at her and she frowns.

I honestly can't stand girls who think we're couples after we've fucked. I don't do couples. Never been in love and don't plan on being. All I need is me, myself and I.

I hear a ping from my phone and I look to see that my brother, Austin texted. I roll my eyes reading the text.

Austin: Keep your little ass out of trouble. Don't feel like picking you up.

I smirked as I texted him back.

Me: I'll try ;)

I put my phone back into my pocket. My dad is barely home anymore ever since he's found another girlfriend. He lives with her and her 14 year old bratty daughter.

I still see him a lot but I resent him for leaving me and my brother. I guess he couldn't stand my behavior. I don't give a fuck though.

I walk in the school and move to my locker where my buddies, Sam and AJ are.

"Our QB is in the building!" AJ yells and I hit him on the back of his head.

"Shut the fuck up, idiot!" I snap and he laughs.

"How was your weekend, bro?" Sam asks.

"The same." I reply as I pull out my varsity jacket that has my last name, my football number which is 1 on the back and our team name on the sleeve.

"Booze and bitches?" AJ asks, obviously knowing.

"You already know, bro." I say and we all laugh loudly. Eyes on us.

"What the fuck are y'all looking at?" I yell, causing them to look away from us.

As I put on my jacket, my eyes catches her. Gracia O'Connor. Been in school with her ever since elementary school. Started messing with her in 8th grade. She's too easy.

I walk purposely so she could bump into me. She looks up about to say something but soon closes her mouth.

"Oh, everybody look! Nerdy Gracie has entered the building!" I announced and everybody laughs. She looks embarrassed. It's cute.

Wait, what the fuck? Cute?? Cute?! Oh hell no. Get these thoughts out of your head, Ash.

She went to walk past me but I grip her arm hard, stopping her.

"Next time, watch where the fuck you're going." I quietly whispered in her ear. She nods and I let her go.

I know, I'm an asshole. But here's the thing... I don't care. Now I would never go far into hitting her or marking her. That would make me an asshole.

I see her walk to her locker, pulling her books out and her inhaler. She has asthma. I remember one day in 6th grade, she had an asthma attack. It was pretty scary, I thought she was gonna die. Luckily she didn't.

She walks into the class. Something tells me to follow her but I stay where I am. My attention back on Sam and AJ.

"So, plans after school?" Sam asks.

"Hell no. I might hit The Dine after this." AJ says.

The Dine is a diner our group of friends hand out at after school sometimes. It's our place that belongs to us.

Soon the bell rings, I tell the boys goodbye while I walk to annoying Mrs.White's classroom. I swear she's so annoying. Always babying Gracia because she's too sensitive.

I walk in and Gracia is already sitting in her desk. I look at her and smirk and she looks at me for a split second but soon turns away.

I sit in my seat. Long boring ass class. I look at the clock to see how many minutes we got until this stupid class is over. I see the nerd writing notes. Ugh, she's such a nerd it irks me.

I got out a paper and wrote 'NERDY GRACIE' on it. I ball it up and throw it at her. I see her pick it up and look at it. Her shoulders slump. I almost laugh.

Mrs.White had to turn around. She sent me to the principal's office. I don't care, though. Been there many times, I can tell you what it looks like before I could even go in there.

"What's up, Principal Richards." I greet walking in his office.

"Ashton Scott, sit." I roll my eyes and sit down. He's so serious all the time.

"What did I do this time?" I ask sarcastically.

"You threw a rude and offensive note at Ms. Gracia O'Connor today. Wanna tell me about that?" He asks and I scoff.

"It's not my fault that Nerdy Gracie can't take a fucking joke." I chuckle.

"Watch your language, young man. I could get that varsity jacket off of you in seconds." He points a warning finger at me.

"You do realize that my dad is your only donor and he paid for half of this which means this is kinda his school too?" I ask Richards. I love having this much power over him.

"Alright, fine. After school detention today and tomorrow." He says.

"Fine by me." I scoff.

By the time I get up, the bell rings and I walk back in the classroom to get my stuff and head out.

"Man, what did you do to go to the principal's office?" Sam asks once he saw me.

"Damn, y'all heard that quick?" I ask laughing.

"People talk man." AJ says, eating what looks like a Snickers bar.

"Nerdy Gracie being too sensitive." I told them. They laugh.

"Man, you need to leave that girl alone." AJ says laughing.

"Man, whatever." I say.

"I'll see y'all after this annoying class. Peace." Sam says to me and AJ.

History class is next. Unfortunately, I sit beside Nerdy Gracie. She always keeps to herself, though. Never bothers me. She's also a great asset when I need a paper to cheat off of.

"You're too sensitive." I whisper to her when class starts.

"Please... leave me alone." She says quietly. I've been wanting to hear her voice.

"Whatever, Nerdy Gracie." I say and chuckle lowly.

During class, I sneak a couple of glances at her. She doesn't look phased anymore. I decided to leave her alone... for now.

~~
A/N: So you guys have met Ashton. He's an asshole right? Next chapter is on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote for this chapter. Thanks for reading!