037. Queen Bee Faceoff

~Gracia's POV~

I laid on Ash's chest, naked. We were breathing heavily. I look up at him and he smiles. I giggle and snuggle more into his chest. He just made love to me. It was super nice.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." I say. I close my eyes and rest. "Callie knows now." I say.

"About what?" He asks while stroking my hair.

"Us. Our... interactions sexually." I say and chuckle.

"Oh really?" He asks and I look up at him and nod. "Did she have anything to say about it?"

"Just talked to me." I tell him and he shrugs. I close my eyes again.

"Wait." He says and I look up at him. "How did she find out?" He asks.

I chuckle. "She saw that hickey you gave me. Luckily she saw and covered it up." I tell him.

He chuckles. "Oh." He says and I nod. "You can't stay over? Austin's not gonna be here and it's the weekend." He says.

"I could call and ask Callie." I say and he nods.

I sit up so I can grab my phone which was on silent while we were... you know. I wait until she answers. She soon answered. I put her on speaker so Ash could hear her.

"- What?" She answers. I chuckle.

"Oh my gosh, how about a hello?" I say and Ash chuckles from behind me.

"- I said hello."

"You didn't but I have a question." I say.

"- What is it?" She asks.

"I'm with Ash. And I really want to stay the night so can I?" I ask.

"- It's fine. Just please don't have sex all throughout the day." She says and I feel so embarrassed.

"Ok. Thanks. See you later." I say.

"- Bye. Love you."

"Love you." I say and she hangs up.

I place my phone down and I smile at Ash. He chuckles and leans down to kiss my lips, making me giggle. "You're so cute." He says.

"And you're cute too." I say.

"Baby, please. I'm anything but cute. I'm sexy as hell." He says and I chuckle.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I mean, I would love another round of the great love we made but I guess we could do something." He says making me chuckle.

"There's plenty room for that." I say. "It's a Friday night. We can't sit like we're little kids."

He sighs. "I guess you're right." He says and I smile.

"We could call up our friends. It's been a minute since we all hung out together." I suggest.

"True." He says. "It's a downtown thing in town. Kinda like a fair thing. I'm sure they're already there." He says and I nod.

I had gotten up from his chest. In between my legs were a little sore because of his roughness. I like it though. The way he makes my body submit to his dominance.

I had picked my clothes from the floor and put them on. I could feel his hands running down my arms. I felt his thing against my leg. He was still naked. I hope I don't get turned on by this.

"You smell like vanilla, my baby." He says and I smile.

"Special perfume. I wore it just for you." I say and he chuckles.