021. Hurt

~Gracia's POV~

The stupid alarm clock woke me up. It's Monday and I'm completely dreading going to school. Before you ask, no, I haven't talked to Ash.

He's blocked me on Instagram and on call. I told Serena about everything and she said AJ tried explaining it to him but Ash just threw him out. It sucks.

The door opens and Callie pops in. She smiles at me and I just wave.

"Come on, you have school today." She says.

"Ugh, don't remind me." I groan and got up.

I took my shower and washed my face. While brushing my teeth, my phone pinged. It's Serena.

Rena 🤍: Hey, u gonna be ok in school?

Me: I'm sure I will be.

Rena 🤍: If Ashton says something awful to u, then let me know bc he may be my friend but he will not treat you like that

Me: I will but I'm sure he won't say anything.

I put my phone down and finished brushing my teeth. I put my retainers back in and walked out of the bathroom to my closet to pick out my outfit.

 I put my retainers back in and walked out of the bathroom to my closet to pick out my outfit

(^^^Gracia's outfit^^^)

I guess I look okay. I walk downstairs and Callie hands me a yogurt parfait. I thank her and start eating.

"Chloe's coming today." She reminds me and I nod.

"That's nice." I say.

"Are you okay?" She asks me. I look up at her.

"Yeah. Just hate Mondays." I reply.

"Well you'll be with Ashton so you don't have to worry about anything." She says and I almost cry when he's mentioned.

"Yeah, right." I say and she smiles.

Callie was gone in minutes and I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through Instagram on my phone. I had gotten a text message.

Chase 🥺: u want me to pick you up?

Me: Sure. Have u talked to Ash?

Chase 🥺: he refuses to believe what we gotta say. Just give him time.

Me: Ok. Thank you.

As promised, Chase had picked me up to take me to school. The ride was silent. I didn't wanna say anything to make it awkward. Lord knows I'll only talk about Ashton.

He parks in a parking space and I see other students going in. I take a few deep breaths when I see Ash walking in. He has on shades and he's dressed in a white shirt, leather jacket over it and black ripped jeans.

"Are you okay?" Chase asks from beside me and I nod.

We got out. I avoided any eyes that were on me. Chase walks close to me. I can hear him telling people to look the other way.