047. Party Prepping

~ Gracia's POV ~

"Callie, I'm leaving!" I announce before walking out of the door.

"Have fun!" She shouts from upstairs and I smile and walk out. Ash was leaning against the car door.

"Hey, baby." He says. I giggle and jog to him, kissing his lips sweetly. "Are you ready to help me plan the best summer party ever?" He asks.

I chuckle. "Sure." I reply, chuckling. "But I thought it doesn't start until 8:30 tonight?" I ask.

"It does." He chuckles. "I just wanna spend some alone time with my girl." He takes his hand and runs it on my thigh. I chuckle and put my seatbelt on. He drives to his house and we walked in and chilled.

"Guess what?" I whisper.

"Hm?" He hums.

"I love you." I say.

He chuckles. "I love you too. Are you hungry?" He asks.

I nod. "A little bit." I reply. "Is Austin here?" I ask him.

"Mhm, he's here." He says and I nod.

"Does he know about the party?" I ask. "Won't he be mad?"

"He's a supposed chaperone but if we're being honest, he wouldn't care." He says and I chuckle. "The only thing he said was no drugs."

I chuckle. "You don't so drugs anyway so he doesn't have to worry about that." I tell him.

He chuckles. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it." He says.

I chuckle. "Me too. I've never been at any of your parties, either." I tell him.

"Well, we're dating now so any party I have, you're always invited to." I tell him. "Alright, I'm gonna DoorDash something for us. What do you want?"

"Pizza is fine." He says and I nod. I ordered it and it should be here in about 15 minutes. "You wanna watch some Netflix?" He asks.

I laid down. "Sure." I place my head on his chest and watch as he scroll through different shows and movies. "I have to tell you something." I say.

"Hm?"

"I invited Serena." I tell him. I hear him sigh heavily. He doesn't sound too happy with that news.

"Why the hell would you do that, CiCi?" He says. "Are you forgetting what she had said to you that night? How she framed you? Or did you just forget about that?"

I sit up from his chest. I sat on his torso and trace my fingers on his chest. He holds my bottom to hold me in place. "I talked to her today. She seemed so miserable and I felt terrible. She's my best friend. Gwen doesn't talk to her and nor does AJ. She needs someone."

"I'm not talking to her." He huffs. I roll my eyes about how stubborn he is.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?" I ask. "Friends get into fights but they make up. We've gotten into fights but we've always made up, haven't we?" I tell him.

He groans. "Ok, you're right. If you can forgive her, I guess I can do the same. She can come." He says. "You're super sweet to people. We're the total opposite of each other." He says with a chuckle.

"That's what make us compatible." I tell him, lying on his chest again. I kiss his jaw and he chuckles. "How about..." I fumble with his belt, "a little fun?" I ask. I have been needing him so, why not now?

He chuckles. He flips us over so that he's on top of me. I hurry and take my shirt off and his. He harshly kisses my neck and I giggle. I bring him up from my neck so I can kiss his sweet lips. He slips his tongue in my mouth and move all around.

I hear a sound. "Ash." I call his name.

"Shh." He places his finger on my lips.

He kisses my lips again and once again, the sound alarms me. I tap his shoulder he pulls away. The sound rings again and I soon realize it's the doorbell. I chuckled. "I forgot we had ordered pizza." I say.

He chuckles and puts back on his shirt and walked downstairs. While he was down, I placed back on my shirt. I take my phone and I see I had gotten a text from Gwen. I opened it.

Gwen 🌺: what time is the party again???

I chuckle. She's so forgetful sometimes but that's what makes her the way she is.

Me: 9pm-12am

Gwen 🌺: okie, thanxxxx

Me: <333

Ash comes back up with the pizza and I take the remote. "Ash, can we watch 'Big Time Rush?' It's on Netflix now." I say.

He scoffs. "Hell no. I'm not watching that." He says.

I fake pout. I sit with my arms folded across my chest. This gets him every time. If you couldn't tell. He hates when I'm upset or angry with him. "Fine." I say grouching.

He sighs. "Okay, we can watch it." He says.

I squeal. "Yay!" He chuckles as I grab the remote and play the first episode. My childhood.

We were on the 14th episode of season 1. I didn't eat that much slices. Probably about 3 or 4. He ate the same. We decided to still watch a couple episodes until we got bored. We just laid. He said he was feeling a bit tired.

"I might take a nap for a little," he states, "when I get up, we can start getting ready for the party." He says. I nod. "I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I kiss his jaw. I watch as he closes his eyes and fall asleep. Meanwhile, I watched some YouTube video on my phone.

He woke up after a couple of minutes. I kiss his cheek, making him turn to me. "Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says back and sits up. "You alright?" He asks.

"Mhm." I reply. I then remembered the party. "We have to prep for your annual summer party." I tell him. "I'll call AJ, Chase and Noah to help."

I take my phone and called the three of them, demanding that they get their asses to the store, get what they needed, and come back to help Ash and I prep. After a few minutes, they showed at the door with Serena and Gwen. I hug all of them.

"Let's get this party started!" He yells and that already hypes me up.

I take my phone and connected it to a speaker that AJ bought. I play a playlist that I had made just for us. The first song that comes up is 'Vibez,' by Zayn. While prepping, I see Serena and Ash talking. Soon, they hug and I smile and walk up to them.

"Yay, everyone is okay again." I say and they both laugh. "Now we need to get this party going."

"On it, boss lady." Serena says.

I lean up and kiss Ash's lips. He smiles and we all sing to the song while getting the party ready.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Also, I will be skipping the party part lol, sorry. Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!