-Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

We entered my bedroom. He sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. A blush rose from ever inch of my body as I his my face in his chest. Justin chuckled at my shy self.

"Why is my Candy crying?" He asked. His thumbs lovingly wiping away the wetness on my cheeks.

"Cara is moving." I muttered breathing in his comforting scent. His fingers caressed my cheeks.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No I'm fine." I looked up at him kissing his chin. "I missed you." I muttered.

"I missed you." He said and pulled me closer. We have parted for two days and it felt like months. I'm probably exaggerating but that's how I feel.

Justin dipped his head towards mine and attached our lips. My eyes shut automatically, moving my lips against his agonisingly slow. My hands landed on his cheek as he brought me closer to him.

It was a slow tantalizing kiss. My toes curled as I felt his longing for me through the kiss. The way he was kissing made me feel special. Like I was his only focus in his world.

His tongue slid on my bottom lip asking for access and I gladly granted it to him. His tongue caressed my mouth tasting every part of my mouth. A low moan escaped my lips. My moan seemed to unlock something in him.

Justin pulled me closer to him than possible, our bodies flushed against each other as I straddled him. His lips moved hungrily against my own, as if he couldn't get enough me. I couldn't get enough of him so I kissed him even deeper, fisting his dress shirt. His hands on my waist... I love his hands on my waist.

"Justin." I moaned into the kiss, breathlessly.

"Yes?" He pulled away placing our heads still attached as our breathes came out in short pants.

"I—" I love you. Is it too early to tell him? Of course it is we haven't been dating for too long but I have already fallen for him.

His honey brown eyes that soften everytime they meet my gaze. His bright smile that seldom makes an appearance but when it does it's the best smile ever. His handsome muscular physique. His perfect personality. His rough but husky drool worthy voice. The list could go on...

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I said. He pecked my lips.

"Trust me, I'm the lucky one here." He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Go get ready I was want to take you somewhere." He kissed my forehead lifting me off him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I took my towel heading for the bathroom.

"Nope, go get ready and you'll find out." He pushed me further towards the bathroom.

"Okay I'm going." I giggled, going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I tied my hair down and I pulled a shower cap over my head. I stripped out off my clothing and walked into the shower stall. I turned on the water letting it cascade on my naked body.

I hummed the melody of Gogo's favourite song as I showered. I missed my family's melodic voices. All members of the family knew this song by heart. It bought us together, reminding us that we are nothing without each other. Gogo is a great singer and during her time she used to use music to encourage others to have hope for a democratic South Africa. She did more than that but that's a story for another day. Aunt Mary is the only one out Gogo's children to inherit her angelic voice. And Gogo's blessed most of her grandchildren with her voice. Naledi included.

Homesickness slapped on a different note. I missed home. I think I hummed the song more than four times before I finally got out of the shower. I took off my shower cap. I wrapped a towel around my body before exiting the bathroom.

I almost screamed when I saw Justin on my bed. Ugh! How could I forget that he is in my room.

His gaze shifted away from his phone to me. He took in my entire body leaving I trail of heat where his eyes land. My body shivered because of the air hitting my skin or Justin's heated gaze, I really didn't know.

"Uh–I forgot my–uh yeah." I sped walked to my closet.

"Uh– Justin should I wear casual or formal wear?" I turned around and backed up against the closet at how close he was to me.

His breath fanned my ear and I shut my eyes. My heart beating like a bongo drum.

He reached for something behind me and handed me a dark blue skinny jeans.

"I think these would have to do." He handed them to me leaving a quick kiss on my neck. He pulled away smirking at my hypnotised form.

I grabbed a spaghetti strapped crop top and pulled my towel tighter around my body. I zoomed to the bathroom while Justin's chuckles echoed through the room.

He will be the death of me.

*****