First night -18

Evelyn's POV•

Her arms wrapped around my body, pecking my neck,behind my ear,pathing her way to gently kiss my lips,her hands leisurely roaming every inch of me.

Her finger tips tickled my waist she held onto the rim of my blouse,looking me in the eyes as if asking for permission and i pulled it off as a reply,ridding myself from the annoying layer,she pulled the strings of my dress pants letting it bunch up at my feet. And guided me to the bed.

I lay back and pull her to me ,aggressively kissing her plump lips,like a devil that had a taste of holy wine,breathlessly moaning as her fingers deliberately agitated me.

She slowly slides her hand in my panties,with her soft yet gentle fingers circulating in a dangerous slow rhythm,my body shivered by her touch.

I felt alive because of her touch.

Hardly Holding back my moans,she plants kisses on my neck elevating to my ear ,biting it before slightly whispering "let me hear your moans,don't deprive me Evelyn "she said into my ear followed by a hot exhale.

My mouth opened wide braking out of the chains of pride, not long after my body felt tense,every inch is warm and shaky.

"I've imagined having you to myself Eve-

"But what "i cut her off

"But it sure is million times better"she says nibbling at my neck

-

A fraction of my vision is clear, my senses filled by dandelions mixed with honey , and I feel her lips on my forehead printing multiple soft kisses ,I instantly smile taking deep breath's down her neck,caressing my fingers on her rib cage.

I never thought I'd end up in her bed,after sex and having mixed feelings. The good mixed ones.

"Hey beautiful"her low voice said

I get on top of her"hello "i say between her lips

My phone rings and i reach for it"hello—im kind of in the middle of something —alright alright—7 it is"

"What's up"she asks as her fingers make a soothing pattern on my thigh

"Nothing big ,I have a an early morning meeting with the dean so..."i mumbled wearing my bra and pulling my skirt

She dose the same thing, three minutes and im looking for a pair of heels,I look under the bed back in the hall and it cease to appear.

"Your ready"she yells Standing next to the couch

"Yes,only missing a pair"i motion to my heels

"What size are you"

"A 9ish ,why"i reply

She goes back to her room and seconds after i see her with a pair of black doc martinis.

"May i madam"she says with a grin on her face kneeling before me

I fight the blushing as hard as i can and lift my leg inches from the ground.

"Do You like it"she asks after tying the last string

"I-not much but It'll have to do"retorted i placing my hand on her cheek to lift her chin up. And i gave her lips a last kiss.

-

It's probably the only best night I've had,it didn't end with me and Adam drinking wine,or me roaming the house like a mad woman without doing anything. Nor did it end with me alone in my bedroom, staring at the ceiling ,thinking of a thousand reason to live.

No. It ended with sweet kisses on my cheeks,gentle touches electrifying my whole being,it ended with her treating me like a princess without a castle.

She kisses both my hands,and my cheeks heat up. I pull her closer to me ,kissing her lips as if it was the last time.

Id wished i was drunk,I wish I wasn't her professor, it would've been easier to let her in.

My body freezes at the thought of losing everything im working on.

She takes off,and i get in the house hanging my coat and sprinting up the stairs.

Changing to a black silk top and shorts ,sipping my juice and writing randomly.

Changing positions until I fell asleep into wondering endless thoughts. Maybe something good will come,maybe i'll figure it out as i always do,and maybe nothing needs to be done. I'll just accept what the universe has to offer.

...

An/Vote&Comment✨