The job - 7

Kendra's POV :

Everyday i wake up at 4 am. I take a shower clearing all thoughts off of my head,and get ready for work. My attire consists of a black suit,no tie needed. brushing my edges and gathering my dreadlocks in a low bun. I grab a coffee cup,before opening the drawer to take my passport and file,putting it all in my laptop bag. And i leave the house.

This time not taking the regular day Jeep Wrangler taking the black mustang provided by the company,its more useful than a jeep.

I Got to the airport and went to the personal airplane thats taking me to the neighboring continent.

Just as i was close to a full relaxation setting. My laptop displaying the confidential records,my ear piece beeps.

"Morning. Agent code.."She asks

"K5711"I responde

"Welcome back K,its nice to work alongside you again" i hear a grin forming

"Yeah cant say the same J,apparently  living in peace is short lived " i sighed "fill me in"

"Okay ...the target is Allison Blomqvist, head of Devil wing,she has fills containing confidential information that were stolen from the bureau. You need to retrieve and terminate target, make it either natural or an accident. Whatever you prefer .

"Got it,anything else i need to know"

"Watch your back and I'll Check on you when you reach to the destination" she says and ends the conversation. I get to finish reading the report just delving into detail on who the target is.

Merely 2 hours passed before she conquered my thoughts again. Questions contaminate my brain,asking if i do like her? And Is she going to be okay knowing who i really am?  Will  hate me? And feel pressured to be with me!

The pilot's intercom cuts my thoughts short and I later on step out of the airplane and into a car awaiting me in the parking lots just a Mercedes that I don't fancy much. I thought id be left in my solitude but no"well hello again it's the afternoon here what's it like there" says her giggling my ear off

"It's too sunny for my liking J. Lets get through with it already "i grunt Miserably as the car drive me to the hotel.

"Yeah,Sorry sorry..."she clears her throat "It says that Allison Blomqvist is on a business trip,residing in the Thorn Hill hotel. We must illuminate as soon as possible before she leaves Birmingham this evening,were on the clock and if you need anything K,just ring me"

What a pleasant day I've got to make it quick and get back...

In the time that Kendra was away Evelyn got busy in Her life. Somehow too busy.

Evelyn's POV :

What a wonderful feel of freedom. I don't have to wake up worried or in rush to save my job from collapsing nor get my mind blown away.

I get out of bed,brush my teeth in the shower feeling so relaxed and calm,it was hard to leave the tub. I hear my daughter knocking on the door and i tell her to come in.

"Yes sweetie what do you need" i ask
And she raise her arms hinting to be huged and cuddled.

"Okay but clothes off first"i said  with a smile,She took them off quicker than I thought and climbed in hugging me tightly.

We stayed for about 10 minutes"what's wrong honey" i say

"I miss you momy "Keva smiled snuggling more into me.

"I know i miss you too baby"i peck the top of her head before finishing our soaking session when we got too wrinkly.

I got in black linen shorts a white camisole, and a cardigan since we'd be meeting the outside world i a few. We Made breakfast and ate while watching cartoon.

"Keva- honey come here "
She came jogging to me "yes momy"

"Get your shoes on were going out baby" and she runs to her room seconds and shes here,

We get to the car , i sart the engine and drive searching for the closest convenient store ever known in history and fail to find it ,

Eventually we got to a far convenient store that's in the next neighborhood that I didn't want to check i stop at their huge parking lot and park close to the driveway. I stepped out of the car and helped keva out of her seat.

Glancing over the street my eyes catch on Kendra in a black suit getting in a fancy car. I take note at how stern she looks,caught in thoughts. I couldn't wonder more as keva literally pulled me to the main entrance. This little human!

Choosing a different kind of cereal to change out the routine,picking frozen vegetables , chicken thighs and breasts , choose two kinds of pizzas to enjoy the evening with,among other stuff i needed.

walking through to the toy section after keva let me go"mommy mommy can i have it"pleading to me with the sweetest puppy eyes known in humanity. I grin adding it to the basket,her hands reattach to mine and we head to the cashier.

The drive back home was consistent of thoughts and wondering questions. On what Kendra was up to she looked stunning as ever,but kinda different? The thought of the other night came along and i tried to only think about it .

•Two nights ago•

We got into my house keva leading through the house and up to her room. Kendra leaning against the kitchen counter,and me looking through the cabinets for what to make for dinner this evening, "help yourself "pointing at the fridge making her feel at home , minutes passed by and she's quite letting me get the opportunity to observe and focus on her face ,

Her skin is flawless,light hazelnut eyes, almost the burnt red locks,looking like a million dollar prize, i swallow hard when my eyes reach her lips feeling the urge to taste them against mine i clear my throat searching for her attention "so what's the matter " i ask

She sighs deeply "is it okay if i smoke here"Kendra asks

I nod and she gets her cigarettes out lighting one and inhaling deeply,i merely opened my windows to let the smoke out"I-uh wanted to ask you...if I could take you on a date nothing special just to have some fun."

I raise my brows "what makes you want that?...with me particularly"i chopped the onions as the pan heated melting the butter

"Its because i li- " she muttered and a phone call cut her off, she looks at the screen and her eyes suddenly darkened

"What's up " i ask concerned

"No nothing i have to go" and she leaves not giving me a chance

"Drive safe I guess "yeah i was talking to myself

It was weird and I hope nothing bad has happened that day she wanted to further explain her reasons,but we got interrupted. I could help but wonder what it was.

I again tried to brush these thoughts away,calling Adam to come hang out if he's free and he gladly did we had dinner and settled for a movie night...