Plane - 20

Kendra's POV•

It's late ,actually later than the date I've set ,1:08 I checked my watch,the roof is in a dim lighting ,since it's a vacation day for the workers.

I light a cigarette absentmindedly,walking back and forth,and my mind making up scenarios of its own.

My hands rub down my neck,before i take off my jacket,i hear footsteps coming in my direction.

I lift my eyes off the ground and find hers,my arms lifts up,embracing her tightly.

"I thought something happened to you"i whispered to her ear

"What would happen to an old lady like me ,in her p-jays"she smarts kissing my cheek

"There is a lot of dangerous people out there,I need you to be more careful,alright"i tell her looking at her eyes

"Alright mom"she smiles"however,what am i here for"

I clear my throat "you said you wanted to know what's up,and im ready to tell you,and leave the final choice for you to decide"

She's attentively nodding,giving me the que to go further in detail.

Wich i did ,I'm not ready to lose her when i just got her,i know what i said is going to probably end this,but she has the right to know me.

I like her,as a matter of fact I love her,i always have,and yet she brightens up my cloudy life,making a way for the sun to shine right through.

She stands before me, processing every word I've spoken,she sits against the wall,deep in her thoughts.

I kneel in front of her ,and reach for her hand but she pulls her hand away.

My heart fell off my chest,she didn't even want me to touch her.

"Evelyn,I —im not loving what im forced to do either,i never had the choice"my vision gets blurry and my hand forcing it's way to cheek"I wish it was different"

"I wish so to, I need to go"she stated going fir the door

"Evelyn please,Understand that i—I love you,I'll always do"and grabbing her wrist and pulling her to my arms.

"Please,don't give up on me"my voice cracked and my cheeks got wet

She turns my way"I'm not giving up on you,Kendra I just need some space"she softly declared

My hands caresses her cheek before our lips connected,and she lets her mind guide her.

She's soft like velvet ,beautiful like a sunrise,smells like an ocean of muck and amber,mysterious like a lost island.

My tears,my heart,my love,they all left me tonight.

I felt my knees weakened, i was hallow again after I thought i was whole for once.

I didn't feel the time until i noticed the sunrise,piercing through the clouds.

Gathering myself together and leaving the building,i get into my car and start the engine.

On the road I blamed myself most of the ride,i sobbed ,i couldn't cry im used to pressing things down and not letting them out im used to shut down every feeling im feeling.

Im too used to being hallow ,i sigh and my mind occupied of how the FBI got to me,after all these years.

I lock my car and take a walk thinking,a walk became a jog,tge jog became a sprinting run.

8:30 am Im back to my apartment after scanning the neighborhood after checking on Evelyn.

I saw her in her backyard sitting with her Little girl,i can see the disappointment in her features and it's not pleasant at all.

My body slipped on its own right into my bed,overthinking everything and i can tell someone who knew me well enough ratted something out.

3:40pm in the company

I literally bust her door open and close it behind me.

"What brings you here"the woman says flipping her pages

I hummed and gritted my teeth"Good question,but you know the answer"

She looks up at me,and her once used to be loving soft eyes became cold and gloomy,her smile wiped clean years ago.

I approach her desk "Claudine im gonna ask you one question and I wish you won't lie to me"my eyes locked on hers

"Ask your thoughts away"she responds calmly writing on agents follow ups.

i sit on the couch "are you the one after this" and i show her footage on my phone a video of two men in front of my building.

"No it's not me"she's now looking directly to me"why would I you are my daughter I'd never do you like this"she sits next to me

She reached for my hand,my body absentmindedly fell into her arms"what's wrong baby,talk to me"she says caressing my back

"Nothing worth telling"and i kiss her cheek leaving her office.

A/n
Guys I know the story is so cold and slow but my ass of a brain line's things up like this so im doing my best I swear.

Peace out criminals.