Crime - 13

@ trigger warning a lot of bad shit

Kendra's POV•

Throwing my fists up he's going for a fight i see, he aims to my chest and i managed to duck the blow in time,before i got him wobbling in pain,with a strong blow to his temple.

I get him settled in a chair tying his hands so he won't be able to attack me again.

"Who the fuck are you,fucking shit, who sent yo- i punched him again for some silence that seemed impossible to be given by him.

He hissed breathing heavily for a moment"I'll double the price just let me go im begging you "he pleaded seeking some clemency. What a marvelous switch! A part of me hated me for not being able to offer that,but the other was numb.

"I'm sorry "I uttered cutting his left thighs artery causing a ginormous pool of blood to form within seconds. Taking his life remorsefully I hope.

I prayed for his soul and asked for forgiveness hoping im allowed to have some, I started cleaning up the place and putting his shallow body in Cyanide fluid after cutting it in pieces,To get rid of any evidence of his existence.

After two dreadful hours I left the place crystal clean and took the first helicopter heading back to Chicago .

They always begged when it came to the end. No matter how hard they fought a point of breaking was inevitable. The time someone took their lives away,is vulnerable and saddening to most. I might sound vague but what I'm dealing with mentally is too sickening for me,a girl like me doesn't know how to be merciful I never got the pleasure to be treated kindly. Im simply projecting what i could offer.

Stepping out of the helicopter to my personal car and driving home. It was already midnight. I Inserted my keys to the key lock and the door opend by itself before me, my anixiousnes started raising , different scenarios flooded my brain in seconds. I got in to find Emani sitting in the middle of the living room munching some Pringle's.

my jaw dropped in surprise but I quickly smiled

"Evening my shining moon"i say before locking the door behind me

After a long wrecking conversation about this " lovely guy " i qoute i collapsed on the couch stressed after she vanished to the kitchen.

My eyes were shut as my mind felt lost seeing a man determinately walk in my direction his face is submerged with blood though he passed through me. Like im nothing but a hologram it felt like a movie scene embodying itself yet i was the lost protagonist. As if i was a vision of one coming to their senses. Another dream interrupted the first with the woman beating a girl that looks like me,the girl yelled for help I felt freezing cold stuck in my ground,not a muscle moved.

A stain of blood had covered her hands I look down at my hands and their concealed with blood as if we became one. I look back up and the girl is holding a knife that dripped to a pool of blood I desperately try wiping it but it wouldn't go away

Waking up by the noise of the glass shattering on the floor "are you alright there?" I yelled out

"Y-yes just your stupid cup falling in my way"she yelled back.

I get myself up to help her heat up the food she brought "remaind me not to give you the key to my house in the future "i stated picking up the glass