Sometimes - 5

***
Kendra's POV:

Ask me how? I don't know why i was woken up harshly no single softness or sweet words. Just an annoying voice that's been lingering in my ear for the last two months nonstop

Snapping my eyes open "for gods sake Emani if you dont cut it out I'll be on deathrow tomorrow morning "i threatened but the ass only scowled at me before chuckling

"Well good morning to you two time to get out of this graveyard were going out for breakfast"she says

I rolled my eyes pretty hard that it felt like they were digging themselves out "and who told you I want to go out"

"Hmmm no one - oh wait i did so let's go. The shower is ready i need your ass in there so we don't get late"she said while jogging in place. Weird i know.

"Damn it your a huge fan of your actions huh we'll see"i said frawning

We were near the closure of the second month , some are hyped about it , some are lazy like me , I didn't see much of Ms Olsen lately it's as if i was avoiding her after she caught me lurking.

I sighed in the shower having the soap all over my body was good but i had to wash off quickly before the snake kills me. I stepped out to dry myself,opening the cabinet reaching for my cigarettes lighting one while picking an outfit to wear.

I chose to go with a dark green sweatshirt,black high waisted jeans that weren't unnecessarily sticking to my butt cheeks, matching it with my black doc martens,and toping everything with wearing my chains and busting through the door .

Walking like im on a runway "how do i look , you like it"

She bit her lip" your screwing all the girls tonight "giggled with a cringe following

"Ughh shut up i dont want to look gay im in my closet leave me alone " grumbling around the kitchen grabbing sone water. Well i know what i want but it doesn't mean the whole world must know that too!

"Omg why are you hiding yourself-" i cut her off

"Im not hiding"raising my brows. It was too defensive but c'mon people.

She sighed in disbelief"Yes you are ken I know damn well you are yes we haven't been friends for ancient years but I know you too well "

"You know I don't like you reminding me that we've been friends for two months!! Im here for actions only not looking for how much time I spent in your life. Because im not leaving you idiot! And For the love of god im not hiding" I ranted trying to get a point through.

She went to my room locking herself up!. I am being real and true to myself and id rather not have everyone know my sexuality! Its a personal thing only my partner needs to know!

I look at the watch an hour already had passed and she's still in there,i stalked toward the door and stood there for few seconds before knocking and pushing through. Seen her in her short dress laying in bed snorting lightly,i giggled at her position and snapped a picture for memories.

Approaching her slowly and laying next to her whispering "hello .... earth to Em ...do you copy?"

This is over with i shake her the same way she did to me"hello sleepyhead we got to go it's already time to leave"

"H-huh what"her blabbering then checking her phone"yeah yeah lets go"

I stop her grabbing her arm"Hey im sorry for earlier i- you know how PDA is complicated for me. It's just that im keeping a low profile for the time being. I love you and I don't want you going out mad because of me"