Regular -10

Kendra's POV•

I am a person who thinks Thursday mornings are by far better than Sunday mornings it's always a slow morning to me i woke up at 4 too early just to think how my day is going to turn out,never leaving it a surprise. Since I'm on a leave from work just to have better grades how sarcastic right! I know my nights were always the same,working at the grocery store if they needed me,nothing special.

Inhaling a deep breath down those lungs and exhaling,as i attempted to get my heartbeat down to normal,getting myself into the shower after a sweaty jog was exhilarating to say the least. But it still didn't lift up my spirits. I got some shorts on,a hoodie along with my vans. Before i took my books off the study desk to get them in my bag.

I Glanced at my watch seeing its time to leave,i grabbed the rest of my stuff before walking out,i hopped in my beautiful mate black Jeep Wrangler,and drove to school while listening to some music.

I Arrived in about 10 minutes,for no reason i was earlier than most of the students,walking through the half empty hallways,my eyes found her first thing. It's as if she was given the strength to change my mood on a 360 degree.

I finished my morning dose of gazing and Decided to go for the library on a light reading before my classes start. Wishing to a good book to start on,it will help occupy my mind to stop thinking about falling for my professor concept.

" Hey yo traitor " I heard someone disturb my peace

My eyes avert up to find Emani i automatically have a grin created on my face just from seeing her , she didn't hesitate to worsen my balance with the aka black belt hugging expertise "damn they get tougher every day "

" what's that " she questioned

"It's nothing how've you been "i said

She shook her head "I missed you is how I've been "

"Missed you two but we literally text everyday. More than couples do. Im questioning how your brain comprehends the concept of missing" I tease with a smirk.

She shoots me a look and i mimic zipping a zipper across my lips. We leave the library before being scrutinized for being too loud,we catch up before the next lecture. Which was just her letting me know about a new boy toy shes trying. The time moved way too faster forcing us to part-ways.

I hauled my grumpy butt to my Spanish lecture.

"Buenos días " the spanish professor greeted the hall that has like 20 people.

"Perdón por el retraso... por favor saquen sus libros, comenzaremos con la quinta parte"

Yeah his lecture was at least promising,and it ended faster than i expected allowing me to have a little nap time in the history hall before it fills up.

Break time is the true evil Spirits to me but im glad I have history for long two hours and my day is over afterwards. I decided to have it light in this term. When your no longer a freshman you have to have some extra time for yourself.

Me and emmani and a couple of her friends took ourselves to the smoking area i sat in a corner while they were acting too immature for my liking.

Evelyn's POV•

I don't know why the idea of calling in sick doesn't come to my mind easily,when a part of me wants to desperately go,but the other is fighting for a chill day by myself. The third part of me screams we get to see her!! And i end up going.

Her glowing chocolate like skin is first to bless my eyes. I always find her sitting in her desk always coming in first, never late to my lecture -excluding the past few days of course- it made me feel happy that she wants to hear me babble about history. I wrote my objectives for today's lecture on the board and sat down at my desk.

I tried to keep my lecture as brief as possible yet informative enough for the coming pop quiz u'll be throwing at them. I always give long ones but i feel out of it today. So i gave them headlines,the important goods,and called it quits excusing them all.

I sighed checking my watch it was due lunch time,and i need food so my headache would disappear like magic. I went and got myself a cup of coffee and some snacks. And retreated back to my lecture hall where I'd be comfortable with an oh so sweet silence,I don't share any interest with coworkers or anything to blabber about. College gossip isn't my cup of tea either.

I walked in the direction of my desk about to take a seat when"hey you" made me slightly jump out of pure shock. My head snapped in the voices direction only to see it was Kendra who I didn't notice sitting far back.

"Hey" just amazing I just spilled my coffee on the damn floor.

She rushed to put tissues on my reddish hand,i didn't even notice that i burned myself,her face held a worried expression,hazel eyes fixated on my hand as she dapped the skin lightly. I felt my heart race behind its cage seeing how close she is,the air caught in my lungs making it hard to breath.

I stepped back out of reflex and she looked at me dumbfounded before she realized"I-im-im so sorry,i didn't mean to startle you"

"No no no,its okay don't sweat it,but you owe me coffee just so you know" i chuckled out of nervousness despite the dryness in my throat,i was grateful that she smiled nodding to my demand.

"So what do you think of the little Tour the other night?"

I took a sip of what's left of the coffee "It was nice,better than New York to be honest"i stated a matter of factly,New York is just caught up in an unnecessary rush. And everyone is out fir themselves.

Kendra feels like someone who would just walk up to someone with a wide smile and have them smile as well. She's kindhearted and attentive,she's just authentic in her own way,which allures me into wanting to know her more. I wont deny that a part of me keeps urging to have her for myself,how selfish i know,But she somehow lights up those foreign feelings in my heart that I didn't know even existed.

She smiles saying "I'd be happy to do so if you like it'll merely take a week to know where the fun hides."

I chuckled sarcastically"you would?"

"Yeah. I mean you can learn alot in a week and mind you spring break is coming soon,so let me know when your ready"she winked suggestively

I somehow welcomed her tempting offer with open arms,without hesitation.

"How would you feel about having lunch with me?"she asks

"Umm not today,but some other time sure"i guess the hard to get in me has arrived late for the show.

She smiled nonetheless backing up towards the door leaving me to bask in peace again.

I sighed sitting in my desk,hundreds of questions roaming my head at the same time. Such as why did i accept? Do i like her on that level? Does she at least like me that way? Does it mean im gay? And the list goes on...

...

Vote&Comment✨