Body parts -15

Kendra's POV.

Cutting his body into pieces evenly,it seems i got a long journey up ahead. walking through my steps and the situation I'm in, if i carried less I'll lose valuable time if I carry overweight My shoulders are next in line. and their innocent.

I know whoever knows what i do outside of that grocery shop job. Might think im just a heartless shit of a person.cruel,and basically senseless,but I don't kill these people for nothing.

The last guy was a famous drug dealer who distributed even overseas.and delivered to the rich snobby kids who knew nothing about how deep the shit is,he knew one day his time will come. So why not deliver it faster?

I wasn't always like this, i had a life but not the sweetest life you could imagined.

I'm an orphan black girl for one, a private hit woman, I'm only in college but im living better than how id do if i wasn't who i've become, the woman who raised me is the founder of the company i work for. They're more of a clan than a company. But none cares at this point.

I had it rough but it doesn't justify what I've been doing for her, i owe her 26years of work I've done 25 just as old as me and this year is the last one thankfully. when I turn 26 it will be the time to let me go.

It's almost done only more 70 days before im out,im hoping all goes well.

I finished the deep cleaning on the place,already draining the bathtub clear of any evidence.

I work with a full body suit so nothing of my dna slips out.

After a couple of minutes I exit the building from the back,knowing that someone was watching me and taking pictures of me but they must lose me when i get home.

I reported the following but nothing is up yet. So maneuvering is best for the mean time.

I Lost the person tracking me after looping around for half an hour. I get to my place ,looking at the surveillance photage ,to see a coworker pass by,no doubt their the one following me.

It's getting interesting huh?

I slept the night peacefully as ever. I believe i lost this type of good sleep.

Shower is on waiting for the hot water to come through. I reach my closet picking something out to wear.Settling on all black...I mean it's the only color I like,taking skinny leggings,black shirt,black blazer on top with the silver chains and vans.

Driving to college was a bit unnerving. I'll get to see her after a crowded last week. Is pleasant and refreshing but im worried about the questioning and weird looks.

Parking my car and getting off ,i see Evelyn and my heart skips a beat ,sometimes my imagination gets the best of me, and i picture her coming my way and aggressively kissing me.

Yes im loving the vivid dreams

She doesn't great me or even regard me. she looks disturbed and worry is laced to her features .I try my best to get over it by going to my first lecture. But it'll most definitely be hard to focus.

-

Evelyn's POV.

I Placed my things in their usual places, not feeling the good mood today, my head isn't functioning well enough to put up with all of this!

All i seem to really think about is,Kendra,her luscious lips,her beautifully glowing skin,her sharp yet soft features,the way she looks at me and many more things about her! Everything about her is 360° degrees the opposite of me! And still my heart had the chance of forming feelings i have yet to decipher just for her. In the shortest of time spans!!

Lecturing like a lifeless woman, it's disturbing my mood and line of thoughts, I ended the lecture as fast as I could. Giving them the main key focus and calling it a day was suitable. Because it started to suffocate me.

Taking deep breath's my head kept asking itself a million question at a time. And i couldn't have an end.

She doesn't like me! Am i too sad about that? What am i to her? Can we even date! Is she going to love me? Or is she going to hurt me!? I doubt im worth loving nor am i worth the risk and effort!.

It all stopped when i felt a hand on my shoulder,i turned around to face the person and im met with the warmest pair of hazel eyes. And butterflies erupted in my chest.

Her warm eyes glowed softly,and her glossy lips shivered lightly, her hand that was still on my shoulder tightened a bit and then i felt the other sneak their way to my waist. I couldn't move or budge,Like i was hypnotized and only able to gaze in awe of her beautiful features.

My lips for no reason wanted to kiss her plump pair,feel them against mine once again. I've let everything go out of my head, I've erased all the worry and problematic dilemmas and welcomed her mesmerizing taste to invade all of my senses at once.

In the last few inches She backed away nodding no with her head, i see the eagerness to have me in her eyes.

I reach towards her whispering to her ear "Let me...I want to Kendra"

She looked deeply in my eyes as if looking right through my soul. before our lips collided together,in the softest of kisses,her hands pulled me closer against her,and one of my hands cupped her cheek.

She tasted even flavorful than the last time we kissed,i knew then and there that i wanted more! But the tardy bell interrupted my flavoring session.

We split apart and she chuckles lightly "what's funny"i ask

"Nothing you just "she gets closer to my ear "got me in the mood to step a line in an inconvenient placement"

I sheepishly smile as my cheeks burn red, i shrugged grabbing my things.

-

In the parking lot we say our goodbyes and i get to keva's school.

She runs hugging me from my waist, I pinch her cheeks lightly before holding her hand and getting to the car. Helping her with her seat belt, and getting into mine.

"How was your day"i ask reversing from the parking slot

"It was fine mommy,i had fun"she smiles rocking her head to the low music i've been playing

"What would you like for dinner sweetie"i ask

"I want pizza "she says jumping on the seat

"Pizza it is honey"my phone rang cutting our conversation short

"Hello"

"Hi beautiful, your home yet "

"Hi Kendra no I just picked Keva up and we're heading home "

"Momy momy can she join us for dinner please please "keva pleads behind me

"Be Quite please—Kendra are you busy this afternoon"

"Hmmm let me check my schedule"she gets quite"um nope im all yours"

Keva cheers in the back seat, "okay im expecting you at my place around 1:30 does it suit you?" I asked trying not to sound excited

"Anything suits me since it's with you, i got to go but see you soon"we end the call and i drive us home in a complete different mood. I just kissed her and all i felt was the enormous bliss,i felt alive and amazing to be around her. I fell into the spiders web and now im wanting more,but i can't rush her into anything!

All i want now is time,and i'll see where it goes.

...

An/Vote&Comment✨