Confession -14

A/n 300+ reads tysm it means the world to me that someone is interested in what I write and blabber about thanks again
__________

Entering the hall , and taking a seat in the middle of the hall running through what she sees from the mid row , the feelings resurfacing my fingers found a way through my lips and every single bit is memorized before my eyes.

Sighing in stress leaving the seat back to my desk opening a page of the book , the bell decided to ring when it got more exciting and all the students filling the seats.

_____

Ending the lecture rather more early than usual dismissing the class for a moment of peace

Silently reading forgotten about time,"Evelyn "I hear thought the voice was in my head.

It Didn't take me long to know it's her , the smell of rosemary mixed with pain apples *how don't ask me* i lift my eyes off the book raising a brow acting hard as a rock just waiting for the words to come.

"Are you mad at me?"I nod no

"It's nothing—cutting myself off"you need to go"

She wants to talk to me , i can sence it but she stopped herself , and left in silence .

What's gotten into me , why do i fell like im hurt whenever she leaves, how can that be true I never liked my students that way , why do i have this feeling about her.

Holding my head in my hands , The bell rings telling me to get my shit together , I grab my things leaving the hall without a second of hesitation

_______

Collapsing in bed with keva crawling my way dumping her tiny self next to me ,i pull her into a tight hug kissing her head slightly.

"Mama are jou okay"

"Why won't I be okay "

"Jou look tired "

I crunch up my nose tickling her tomy she giggles "im even better because of you sweetie"

Running the water in low heat ،bubbles and all she comes quickly jumping in.

Around those moments , the door bell rings "you finish here and I'll grant you tv time"

"Okay mama"she blows kisses full of soap

Pacing down the stairs to the door that didn't stop ringing "for the love of god wh- I lost my words

Standing before me one swollen eye a knife cut on her cheek another painting her cleavage "Kendra "

"I—i had to" she said breathing heavily before falling to my arms unconscious.

-

Adam came home early,later that night.

I cant think right, questions were swallowing me repeatetively , as if an outrageous bull is rapidly colliding at my brain attacking every possiblely free cell in my brain.

Sun light seeped through slapping me in the face i turn to the side, to feel someone breathing on my skin annoying my peace,"it's a Friday morning Adam leave me alone, im not waking up "i frawn

"You don't have to"

It didn't take me long to recognize her voice. I peaked slightly to find her hazel eyes piercing right into mine , her gaze was as stern as ever.

Clearing my throat "hmm good morning "

"it sure is a good a good one"she whispered and her hot exhale hit my skin with a light sting feeling,but it wasn't unpleasant, I suppressed the smile that creepped its way to my lips.