Tasteful mantra -17

Kendra's POV •

Sunday morning seemed fresher than usual,the birds were loudly and proudly chirping,the sky was adorned by beautiful clouds,letting all the chilliness to resurface and demand peace.

As i hastily took the steps I acknowledged my whereabouts,her appearance slowed me down. She had a skirt on,a nice blouse, and heels,looking perfectly perfect as always,apparently going to work and im late i guess.

Jogging towards her"hi there neighbor"

"Hi Kendra how are you"she says flicking her eyes down my body.

"Im good thanks,how's my other half"mentioning keva

She smiles "on an office trip with Adam,and you'll be late to my lecture"she was clearly Fighting her expressions to not smile but failing beautifully i must say

Holding my hands up"guilty as charged ma'am"i teased before sprinting down the block.

I took the quickest shower known in history"hey I just got out the shower be there in ten-oh come on Emani just for ten minutes-i owe you lunch"

It was Harder than necessary to persuade her,while im in a position of competition with time,i basically dashed down the stairs not waiting for the elevator.

It feels like im in a marathon,or a race that if i didn't win my life is over,my sneakers whistled as i was gliding to a full stop.apparently i suck at physics and i try to balance myself effortlessly.

Yep didn't work,and my shoulders bumped into someone almost sending them to the ground.

"Oh sorry-"

"It's fine Kendra you did your best"she's checking me out again! she doesn't seem to be in a good mood as usual i bet something wrong happened.

"With this look your giving me,i minus well become tardy and jog past your house often"i winked seeing a shy smile creep up her lips as she rolled her icy blues

I get in the hall and a majority if students are absent for sone reason,i sat in my place trying to catch my breath last minute. I was hardly laying attention to her lecture,my eyes were on something else. Something that was really hard not to stare at!

She was wearing a light blue v-necked blouse,and a black pencil skirt with her regular black red bottoms and a belt was wrapped around her tempting waist.

-

Most of the students have left campus by now,and Evelyn wasn't having it I stayed behind so i could talk and do whatever possible to get her cheered up again.

Approaching her desk with a chair in hand" hey,I couldn't not notice the attitude,so are you okay?"i place it next to hers as i asked

She looks at me eyebrows knitted,letting me notice how beautiful she is with an attitude.

"Come on I won't bite,but no promises"i grin making her chuckle softly

The simplest smile turned into a slight grin"I thought about what we have going on, and it's confusing me for one and for two I want to know more about you than what I already know-

"Then ask me and answers you shall receive"i said grabbing a hold of her hand

Not thinking of how many things I've kept for myself in hopes of not harming someone,it's kind of why my ex turned her back on me and slept with my best friend back then.

But I moved on and i left the place that got me twisted,plus my fostering mother moved and I could only wish to stay behind.

"I knew you would say that,but it's too much for me to be in a relationship"I knew this was coming either today or tomorrow. All we did was kiss a few times but nothing too deep. Yet it seems like she has some sort of a string that attracts me her way effortlessly.

I took a deep breath"Im not asking you to be in one Evelyn,im only here to treat you right,enjoy your company and make you smile. Somehow you began meaning too much for me to just let go and merry on."i sighed"But i will never force you to do what you don't feel like doing"my eyes started to burn and I felt water on my cheeks

She caressed her fingers wiping the tears off"I know but im afraid I won't-wont be enough for you,im worried if i let it go on we both might het hurt"

I pull her to me stopping inches away from her lips"you'll always be enough for me Evelyn,I'm like and im glad i have for all these years. Even if it's not mutual"i explained

She pressed her soft as Cotton candy lips against mine,as if telling me she wants more.

My hands traveled up her neck down her waist, her pressing her body against mine, her scent flooding my senses ,making my heart pound harshly,to the point of coming out of my chest.

"Its mutual"Evelyn says lightly

"Let me take you home"i whispered in between her lips still holding her in my arms.

"Please do"was all i needed to hear.

...

An/Vote&Comment✨