Not a word - 12

Kendra's POV•

Heels , coffee , pretenders

Three random words that are found discomforting to my brain , I hate heels , I don't drink coffee it forces the sleep out of my eyes ,and the worst of them all pretenders they lack content in their life's so they pretend to be things there not.

I was walking in the empty hallways only filled with a couple of students yawning and it's only 8 o'clock in the morning

Heavily taking deep breath's trying to get to Evelyn's lecture hall assuming it's empty still .

The lights are on meaning there is someone i shook my head entering the hall.

My eyes lands on the woman writing on the board , taking a seat at the front row quietly , admiring her figure and movements but that didn't last long enough for my liking.

She screamed as if she saw a ghost , I felt sorry for her , but she was indeed a beautiful movie to watch.

"Sorry bad habits die hard" i confessed my apology

"Holy shmits Kendra dont scare me like that again ,and Good Morning to you too" she says holding a hand up to her chest

"Yep no promises , I don't often get the chance to scare a pretty thing like you,Ms Olsen "i teased making her flush lightly

"Uhah"she muttered 

My mood wasn't in the right mood as known to myself ,after the last job the company gave me I felt eyes flickering around at every corner,i reported it and their looking into it. Yet it's better to keep an eye out my shoulders.

Taking a deep breath "why do you come early at every morning"she asks me seeming interested

"I'm a morning person "I lied "and enjoying the quite campus before it's too late is worth it" i replied biting my lower lip

"Who would've thought,i didn't peg you for an early bird,thought you just like to sneak up on people"she sighed shuffling around her desk

"Um correction just you,and why wouldn't i be , im in shape for it I believe"i interject

She giggled as first bell rang,announcing pre lecture,and student's started flooding the lecture hall I took a seat closer.

I could not fall in love with her it is soon , but something keeps captivating me and forcing my way towards her.

A text message interrupted my gazing session pulling me to the real miserable world.

Unknown number "Order tonight's pizza on time please"

"Will do "i replied

Looking up off of my phone screen and the place is almost full it's nothing out of the ordinary. Evelyn is amazing,her lectures aren't that complicated,and she is breathtakingly beautiful which is a bonus.

Evelyn started with her lecture , saying we should always take notes and focus on what she says but with me it was a total different situation.

My eyes never fail to take the opportunity to fixate on her through out the whole time , her eyes land into mine from time to another,and hastily avert away,i feel selfish for wanting all her attention set on me,but you can't blame me.

-

I left history lecture and got to spanich where i can see Emani .

Wrapping my arms around her waist whispering in her ear "Hey stranger been a while "

She literally elbowed the life out of me "holly shit you freaking ass"

I just laughed my pain out loud"ouch sorry my bad "

"Spit it where have you been Kendra"she complained about me missing out on a-lot lately I take my lectures and go home since I don't know people around here.

"I've been busy with work and trying to pass this term as light as possible"

"I'll take this one,and let it pass,but please just be real with me i'll understand whatever it is" she argued with such care in her tone.

The tone I never let people speak of to me, i smiled lightly "how about lunch with me "i offered

"Hmm...let's do that since you know you're way to my heart darling " giggles filled my ears and we chatted until lecture began and decided to meet up at the dinner close by.

-

Evelyn's POV•

Kendra sat closer than usual today I always have her in the middle leaving her mid row desk coming closer to my view. It wasn't pretty having me lose my concentration and feeling bizarre for the whole lecture.

It's as if something is wrong or im having déjà vu , shooking off the feelings that struked in me unwillingly .

Trying my best to let go of her flirtatious comments , speaking about law and order in the start of thrive and acknowledging rules that were impossible for some odd peers. Is a lot to keep in order.

It could have been something,but I didn't feel like letting it bee,it seemed impossible to let it.

Gathering my things and clearing out the board,i shut off the lights. Before
Hastily making my way down the half empty parking lot to find Kendra leaning against a car.

Approaching her feeling every bone in my body shake like crazy "hey"i say no response i got into her view movingly

"Oh sorry,hi Ms Olsen"

I nodded"Kendra clark what's my name?" I questioned

"Evelyn Olsen "She retorts

"Then stick to the first one will you. At least when were out of class"i argued stopping her"and what are you still doing here"

She looks up at me"yeah- that um I wanted-i just wanted to say my goodbyes"

"Goodbye but where to"

"No where to be exact but maybe somewhere I won't be able to come back from earlier " her eyes said further more than what she's spoken.

I faced my fears and went against my doubts kissing her passionately with bits of aggressiveness , her hands grabbed a hold of my waist pulling me closer to her body kissing my neck allowing my hands to travel around her figure-

Fingers flickering around my face " uh sorry what were you saying "

"I was leaving but you seem a bit off. Please let me drive you home,i insist" she said. I ended up accepting with no further disagreements.

-

"I ll go get her you just sit back and relax for a minute "I nod making her comfortable.

My eyes couldn't help but be shut by themselves. I had no say in it.

Waking to a hand touching my shoulder her voice woke me up , her face is literally 10 inches away "Im up"

She gave keva a piggy back ride all the way to the front door and i followed suit"Sorry to bother you with all of this,besides it seems like you made a bossy friend i see"

"Well it's hard for her not to like me , mind you our names start with the same letter "she confidently smiles checking her watch "and it's time for me to go"

"Not again stay for dinner at least "I asked

"Thank you for offering maybe next time we're particularly neighbors my apartment is just around the corner" she says heading for the door.

I watched her walking away on the side walk until i lost any sight of her as she rounded the corner.

I guess it will be ten times harder to get her out of my mind tonight.

...

An/Vote&Comment✨