You & me -6

Kendra's POV

Heart racing constantly , My breathing gets heavier on a rhythm just feeling my hands going down her area putting out pressure that's making her quiver,overjoyed with the contact.

I kneel before her widely open legs and explore the beautiful taste within my tongue that is hard to forget,she was tender and sweet,giving me hungry looks id die before declining anything for this woman. Although appalled on why I couldn't keep that dream any longer ..is making me nuts!

This doesn't sound promising... I just fantasized-no had a wet daydream about literally devouring my professor. And it was quite awful and too fast paced. True we kissed the other day,and it made me think about nothing but her. But its getting out of control.

Yet this was just a dream but it felt so real! I had the feeling of her lips against my own. It was mesmerizingly making me feel like I was sent to heaven. But it was a freaking fantasy!!!

The bell was kind enough to snap me out of it. So i can get to class,but when did she start walking towards me? -think fast! Fight or flight- i thought as we neared one another. My body did its own reactions with a full on stop,like i was waiting for her,not showing that i was too nervous to walk like a human.

"Morning ken,how are you " she aks me while blocking the only root of escape.

Put in mind that i can dodge her but the bigger,dominant part of me wants to stick around.

I Said "Good morning,i can't complain" i smiled subconsciously dealing with rejection wasn't one of my finest skills

"How's your day starting "she aked heading to class beside me

Well despite the fact that I just fantasized about you before you popped up out of nowhere! Plus the fact that I can make you feel happy let's. It's definitely eventful.

Cutting the conversation short "Yeah it just got better"and i went to my usual seat,blocking the chancees of talking to her

I can tell from her frown that she isn't a fan of my behavior,but she starts her lecture. Lets hope i make out of the day alive at least .

She kept that one stoic expression through out the whole lecture,which made me focus on her more than what she's blabbering about. Can you blame me though!!!

Today she's wearing tight black jeans,a faded peachy button up shirt,with a black wool coat. Toping her outfit with nude heels. Light make up that's just sharpening her features,adding to that with wavy curls to her beautiful blonde hair,and her soft green eyes would make you go south,north to west only to end up landing at east .

Its insane how she was my awakening,knowing that i don't like men was hard to accept. Don't get me wrong i work with a handful yet id never see myself mingling deeper than friends with one. Despite the fact i don't have that many of said friends. I didn't have those mushy and loving parents,I merely had a single mother that is too cold,and hard to read. And growing up in a neighborhood full of white folks sets off the wrong feelings.

Finally the bell rings and my name is called,i got that its to stay back. Which i did just gathered my untouched notebook,and went closer to her desk.

"Kendra would you like to talk or should i just ignore your actions"she says shooting daggers at me

"Sure how about we start off with... what's up with you?,acting all nonchalant like nothing happened the other night. Turning me into an intruder isn't the way to reject me"I said keeping my facade on point.

Although it hurts to be disregarded just like this!

Evelyn's POV

I wanted to talk to kendra and know what's with the attitude this morning i senced it and brushed it off. , but her staring without taking the information in the middle of my lecture,is unacceptable at all in my book. In the end im here to educate them and to share my knowledge to these all party-and-get-drunk worn out brains,

I aksed her to stay after so we can straighten things up "Kendra what were you doing in this class today "

"What am I supposed to do in your class you tell me!" she says mockingly

I sigh "I expect you to do good at the mid term exams,and if you find any difficulties find me"I explained sliding a piece of paper in her book pages .

She stops for a hole minute looking me dead in the eye I thought it was a staring contest but then she questioned me with a"why"

"Huh- why what"confusion is reeking badly

"Why would you act like nothing had happene-

I cut her to explain "Ken I don't-

"No— it's fine just forget it ever happened-oh wait you already did"she scoffed"You got nothing to worry about i'll be fine don't sweat it"she made her way to the door

I felt my breathing getting faster with each step she takes stepping away from me,i reminisced the moments I spent with her,how content and whole she made me feel in the span of hours,that seemed like years. Kendra made me feel wanted,interesting,hell even worth the effort.

My body moved on its own,stopping her as i hugged her from the back i whispered in her ear"You could've just kissed me"my lips grazed her ear lope before lightly biting onto it.

Kendra shifts to face me,her plump lips latched onto mine aggressively yet with such tenderness. As if she was wary to not break me. I cupped her cheek as her hands tightened in the slightest on my waist,her front laced against mine. Making me feel too hot and light headed.

Unfortunately the bell rang punching me in the face to wake up,my eyes snapped open to see my empty hall. Looks like I got carried away into daydreaming somehow. I sigh packing my stuff and locking the door on my way out,walking to my car i looked around before gazing up at the sky. Until a hand was waved before my face.

"Ms Olsen can i have a word" Said her hazel eyes holding determination i sigh nodding

"Sure what's about?" says me trying to not feel guilty after making out with her in my head.

"I would prefer a more private space" its enough to hint its level of needed discretion

"Fine just follow my car,and try to keep up "i gave her a smirk regardless of not knowing what she's plotting nor what she isn't,i hop into my brown Jeep Wrangler that is oddly the same as hers just different colors. I took off before she even got the chance to get into her car.

Sneaky i know,but we can't make it that easy for her.

...

An/Vote and leave a Comment,id like to know what you thinking 🧏🏽‍♀️