Chaos - 19

Evelyn's POV

For the first time in years I woke up without feeling stressed,i don't feel fatigued or needing to crawl back under the duvet,this is nothing of the usual,I'd rather believe i got energy.I didn't force myself out of bed,I took the morning sunshine to heart and enjoyed it glow. I didn't like those sherry mornings before. They had always began with either a quarrel or a choir of curses and degradation. But thats in the past i hope.

I made my way down the stairs with the lingering idea to make an extra effort on breakfast,and opened my cabinets for supplies,the clock read 8:34,thankfully late classes day is working in my favor for once.

Last weekend crossed my mind,in all detail,how her kisses left a burning sensation wherever she kissed me,warm exhales fanning my skin,how amazing it is to be lavished with such delicacy. God i want-no i need more.

"Oooh someone's caught in deja vu" i heard Adam kiss his teeth as he entered the kitchen ending my episode of astonishing flashbacks,a sly smile on his face and his hands tugged on his robe collar more.

"Okay you look stunning"he says making me look at him questioningly.

"what??"i ask making a face,knowing my face is flushed already

A throaty giggle escaped his lungs"im proud of you love"he says after the laugh subsided,beelining the island while making a weird sound and hugging me sideways.

My eyebrows raise totally speechless,swallowing hard and clearing my throat to speak "what's with the hugging,did I do something for you?" Play dumb it is.

He rolls his eyes kissing his teeth"you know that I know when my girl gets some,don't you remember im a sex radar"he creased his nose,mimicking a dog sniffing someones trail.

I tried to subdue the smile but i couldn't,averting eyes i sigh"yeah"

He giggles again and takes a seat "spill it" yep it's an order

Apparently part of me was asking for it,the other was denying it,but my brain spoke against it. Contradiction at its finest.

I gave scraps of headlines while going through the outcome of sleeping with a student,how it's going to effect everything. One second i was giddy and all tin the next everything turned to shit. Reserving my Reputation wasn't a goal nor an interest that concerned me until today,people will most definitely judge and talk about me. Something im so not mentally ready for!

Let alone it was my first with a woman, and I don't know why it never crossed my mind. Never once did i think if experimenting with a girl,i was solely focused on my academics,and nothing more.

-

Adam exclaimed whilst stepping out that he's off to work ,i said my bye and heard the door close,I place kevas plate in the dishwasher.

"Are you ready bunny "i ask and she nods jumping like one"alright then let's get it moving"

Hands locked we left the house,I helped her in the seat and got in.Seconds after i hear tires skidding behind me,and have two men suits approach me. It was like a low ratted action film.

"Evelyn Olsen"he asks with a weird face

"Who's asking"I retort folding my arms before me.

One of them flashes his Id "FBI special agent Carlos ma'am"

"special agent Davis"the other says before clearing his throat "we want to ask you a few questions about a woman named Ada clark dose it ring a bell,by any chance"his eyes were glued to my face,like he's making an assessment of some sort