Be normal - 8

An/The media doesn't align with the chapter,lets just appreciate women with cigarettes.

Kendra's POV•

Life could not let me live as i picture this flawless beautiful life in my head,it's always me getting the bad day's,always me stuck in a corner contemplating my existence,always me being bothered or messed with. What a good life right!

Life couldnt be normal for me,nor would my childhood. It's a part that I always like to keep for myself, as the woman who raised me said 'keep it to yourself Kendra nobody wants to know your a weird kid!,don't fool yourself it's just a phase you will get over it!' Was what She said .

"Hey hello- K earth to Kendra are you still there" the person of interest asked me through my earphone

"Im here just give me a break will you ... i downed one and the file's are downloading 80%in 20 left" i sigh as I watch the computer and the download had finished. I eliminate the guy and hide the body taking off to the next one.

"How am I supposed to know this guy and I don't have a photo do you have a death wish " i bite my lips trying to preserve some of what is left of my peace "I got some where to be I need to be quick so quit the game's."I said strictly walking down a hallway

"Wow whose the lucky girl if i may"J asks

I sighed "someone worth it and that's all your getting"my silenced dessert eagle kissed someones mouth. And i continued my search on a person i do not know.

My job was a full day and i left the country on time to get home and sleep the night off to be ready for school tomorrow,time dose run faster than you think and it hits you in the face like 'your done,next'. I collapse on my bed fully exhausted .

Thoughts swinging by my head letting me study my decisions and my life choices while my eyes drift to the darkness,upholding me to stop my brain from overthinking ,ending a stressful day never felt better.

-

It's morning finally.

Brushing my teeth surfing the school's newspaper , sighing and playing my music for a morning shower ,

*bing*

'Hey we're going out tonight Kendra time to leave your cave' said Emani's text

"Okay where to though " I replied

'Im picking you up no worries boo' she said with a wink emoji

I raise my brows and finish getting ready for school , leaving the premises I choose to walk today since im energetic enough for a walking day.

Ms Olsens class had already started when i got to the school's premises breathing heavily like i was chased by the police. Ironic but substantial enough in my case. The hallways were almost empty only my heavy breaths echoing to my ears.

I Knocked at the door and her heal clicks got closer making me wish I didn't walk today. The door swung open and our eyes met

I stuttered "hi-hi sorry i-uh was late may I come in"i don't know why but i faked a smile

Her brows creased"yep we're about to start and you just got yourself a red flag young lady"She left me at the door so soon,not letting me debate my reasons so i come inside not surprised at all sitting in my place,the class rolled.