Chapter 45 - Best Gift Ever

"I love you so, baby girl," ani Jason habang pinagagapang ang mga labi sa kanyang leeg. Ang kamay nito ay nakasapo sa tiyan niya habang ang isa ay masuyong pumipisil sa kanang dibdib.

Jillian held on the bathroom counter tightly. She mumbled and pushed back. His hardness teasing her opening. She's on her last trimester of pregnancy, but that does not stop them from making slow and sweet love. Pregnancy hormones and missing her husband so much is a potent combination. It made her more adventurous and open to different position she never thought she would do before.

Nakabalik na si Jason sa post nito three months ago at ngayon ay kasalukuyang nakabakasyon.

"You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes, Jillian," he whispered before he gently bit her earlobe. His other hand moved down and played between her overly sensitive folds. Katatapos lang nilang maligo. Jason had been stimulating her body. He sucked and nibbled almost all parts of her body and she's dying to feel him deep inside her.

Jillian slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with their reflection on the mirror. Her husband is mouthwatering. His toned body is breathtaking. But she's not. Her wet hair disheveled, her face flushed. "Am I? Look closely, Daddy."

Mula sa paghalik sa leeg niya ay tumingin din si Jason sa salamin. His eyes burning with unbridled passion. "Oh, god, baby. You are so fucking desirable. I'm so lucky you choose me."

"How am I desirable? Tingnan mo nga, ang laki-laki ng tiyan ko," may bahid ng pag-aalangang salita ni Jillian.

Masuyo siya nitong ihinarap at maingat na iniupo sa counter. "You are breathtakingly beautiful, the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. Don't ever doubt that, Doctor Jillian Sullivan-Arellano." Bakas na bakas ang pagmamahal sa mga mata nito.

Jillian's heart swelled with extreme happiness. Her eyes suddenly burned with tears.

Yes. She is now Doctor Jillian Sullivan-Arellano.

He won't give her his name if he doesn't mean that.

Huminga siya nang malalim at saka ngumiti. It's just her hormones that pulling her emotions at different directions.

Pinaglandas ni Jason ang mga daliri sa labi niya, "You are a goddess in my eyes, baby girl. If you only knew what the last three months without seeing you had done to my sanity. You have this undeniable glow and I can't keep my eyes off of you, baby." Sinakop nito ang labi niya at masuyong inangkin.

Jillian moaned and kissed him back. Embracing him is hard because of her protruding belly, so she just encircled her arms to his nape.

Mula sa labi niya ay naglakbay ang mga labi ni Jason sa kanyang leeg. "I can't keep my lips and my fingers off of you, baby girl."

A long groan escaped Jillian's lips as Jason claimed a hardened nipple the same moment his fingers dipped inside her slit. She let go of his nape and placed her hands behind her. She leaned back a little and offered her body to him.

Jason's lips travelled downward. He kissed and softly caressed her belly. He murmured something so low that she failed to catch what he said. He lifted her legs and placed it on his shoulder before he devoured her molten core. Jillian moaned and threw her head back. "Oh, god, Daddy..."

"You taste so sweet, baby girl," he mumbled between her thighs.

Jillian bit her lip as he continue to plunged his finger between her slit. Jason alternately suckled and played with her clit.