Chapter 29 - Unbridled

The door is not yet fully closed and yet their lips already met. And yes, Jason did reach where she’s waiting in less than three hours.

“Oh, baby. I missed you so.” Matapos mai-lock ni Jason ang pinto ng hotel room ay pinangko siya nito. Pinaglakbay ang labi sa kanyang leeg.

Jillian informed Jason she’ll wait for him at a hotel in Makati. She can’t entertain Jason in their home. Naroon si Nanay Ines at ang asawa nito. Umuwi lang siya kanina para kumuha ng gamit. Nagpaalam na rin siyang may pupuntahan at lunes na nang umaga uuwi.

“I missed you too, Jason,” ani Jillian habang ipinapaloob ang kamay sa damit nito.

“Let me take a quick shower first, baby. You smell so divine, so heavenly, habang puro usok at alikabok ako.”

“Oh, okay.” Bumitaw siya rito pero lalo lang humigpit ang kapit sa kanya ni Jason.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean only me. You’ll be joining me. Let’s take a quick shower, baby,” Jason whispered as he nibbled her ear.

Liquid fire travelled in Jillian’s body. She felt waves upon waves of electricity surge through her body, setting her core ablaze.

Ibinaba lang siya ni Jason pagpasok sila sa banyo. She eased his jacket past his shoulders and removed his t-shirt next. Her eager hands unsnapped his pants and pulled it down his knees. Jason helped her in removing his jeans. And next item of clothing that leave his body is his undergarments.

Jillian took a deep breath as his magnificence was once again displayed in front of her.

“Let me undress you, baby girl,” Jason reached for her and removed her knitted shirt, followed by her skirt. “You’re a sight to behold, baby girl, especially in your lace undies. But this very moment I want these off of your glorious body,” Jason said throatily as he removed her brasserie. He cupped her breast and gently fondle it. His mouth enclosed one hardened peak as his other hand is lowering down the remaining fabric in her body.

Nang tuluyan na siya nitong mahubaran ay binuhat siya nito. Ipinulupot naman ni Jillian ang binti sa balakang ng kaniig. Her thighs resting against his hardness. Jillian mindlessly grinded against him. Jason let out a growl at the back of his throat as he pushed her against the cold, hard wall.

Cold water fell on their bodies but Jillian felt as if she’s being burned.

Jason’s lips travel the length of her neck. Jillian bit her lip but her moan still escaped. Her hands holding tightly, clinging in this sinewy back. Her legs slid at his damp hips. Jillian leaned on the hard wall for support as Jason’s lips continued its downward journey on her body.

Jillian moaned when he caught a nipple and sucked it while he pinched the other bud. His lips alternately sucked both nub before resuming his downward journey. His wicked tongue dipped in her navel but continued on. Jillian’s knees almost gave out when Jason’s lips settled on her molten core. He would alternately suck and tease her clitoris. Jillian let out a whimper when he inserted a finger while his mouth is busy doing wonders on her slit.

She’s breathing deeply through her mouth as she weaved her fingers on his wet hair. And her soft whimpers turned into loud groans as his finger started to relentlessly pound her. Jillian’s knees can’t hold her any longer and Jason caught her just in time. He held her left knee, pushed it against the wall while he put her right knee on top his shoulder. And it only opened up her body to his relentless, sensual attack.

Jillian’s delighted whimpers doubled when Jason added another finger. He sucked her clitoris as he increased the tempo of his pumping. His free hand travelled up, he massaged her breast and gently tugged her nipples. And that triple attack pushed Jillian over the edge. A loud cry of pure delight escaped her lips.