Chapter 16 - Magical Moment

"Fuck!" Jason hissed under his breath. "Don't play with me, Jillian!"

Umangat ang kilay niya, "Me? Playing?" Umiling siya. "Sa ating dalawa, ikaw ang naglalaro, Jason." Jillian raised her face to him. "Playing hard to get. And it's starting to annoy me."

Jason breathes harshly, "I'm not playing hard to get, Jillian. I am protecting you from me," he spoke gruffly.

"Why would I need protection from somebody who saved me? You, literally, are my saviour," Jillian tilted her face, her lips just a thread away from his.

"I am not the noble man you think I am, Jillian. Kung alam mo lang ang naglalaro sa isip ko, baka tumakbo kang pauwi sa daddy mo." He grunted, his eyes burning her damp body. "I'm far from being a saviour, Jillian. I am more of a punisher."

Jillian smiled seductively. Ipinulupot niya ang braso sa leeg nito, "I might be needing some of that punishment, then. I have been very, very bratty lately," her lips came in contact with his as she whispered.

That did it.

Jason kissed her savagely as his arms snaked around her waist. His kisses are different from his earlier kisses. This time, his restraint was gone. He devoured her while fondling her body.

And his savage way of kissing her only heightened Jillian's excitement.

He carried her, bridal style, never breaking their kiss. She heard the soft click of the door lock. He is walking briskly but Jillian can't hear nothing. Or was it because of her thundering heartbeat?

Ibinaba siya ni Jason nang makapasok sila sa master's bedroom. "You sure about this, baby girl?" Jason asked hoarsely.

"I am. I don't know about you," Jillian let her tongue run across her lips.

Jason groaned, "I have to warn you, baby. I haven't had a girl in a very, very long while. I don't know if I can slow down."

At imbes na matakot ay mas nakaramdam ng kasiyahan si Jillian sa nalaman. "You don't have to. I won't break. I am not a porcelain doll."

Jillian reached for him. She tugged at his t-shirt and Jason hurriedly removed it. Jillian gasped when his toned body came on full display. She let her eyes wander down, from his chest down to his abs before she turned her focus on removing his shorts. She once again failed to contain her gasp when she came face to face with the huge bulge on his briefs. The tip of his member poking at the garter of his undergarment.

"Suddenly afraid, baby girl?" Jason asked in a raspy voice.

Jillian smiled and took a step back. She pulled the string of her bikini top and let it fall off of her body.

Jason's eyes darken.

She's about to pull the string of her bikini bottom when Jason did it for her.

"Oh, hell, baby. You are far more exquisite than my imaginings," he said while gazing at her body intently.

He possessed her lips fiercely. Jillian returned his tight embrace as they walk backward towards the huge bed. They tumbled together when they reached it. Kung paano siyang naiposisyon sa gitna nang kama ni Jason ay hindi na matandaan ni Jillian lalo na't hindi naman tinatantanan ng lalaki ang mga labi niya.

"Jillian... I need to have you now, baby," he whispered in between his torrid kisses.

"Hurry," she said panting.

He positioned himself in between her thighs. His wicked fingers touched and came out moist. Jillian bit her lip when she felt the tip of his hard shaft at the portal of her femininity. She took a deep breathe when Jason started to push.