Chapter 38 - Safe Haven

“Oh, god,” Jillian groaned. She clutched the headboard tightly.

They are both kneeling on the bed, her body slightly bent while Jason is behind her, relentlessly shoving his crotch against her sensitive folds. She bit her lip but her passionate cries would still escape whenever Jason plunged deep inside her body.   

Jason adjusted her legs a little wider as he positioned his body for a better angle. Jillian’s lips formed an O but no sound came out. She just arched her back as she countered his ferocious movement.

His chest brushed her sweaty back. His right hand covered hers, both of then tightly holding on the headboard. His left hand was busy fondling her breast with just the right amount of pressure. His mouth descended on her nape, kissing her wetly. “You taste so sweet, baby girl,” Jason murmured.

“Sweet? How come? I’m already sweaty,” Jillian answered throatily.

“That’s what I’m saying. You really are a witch. You had me under a spell or something because your sweat taste like honey, baby,” Jason answered before he resumed sucking the back of her neck. 

Jillian rolled her head. “I want it faster, Captain,” she demanded breathlessly.

“As you wish, baby,” Jason let go of her breast. He sucked the side of her neck and tightly held her hips before he delved deeper and faster.

Jillian moaned. The intense heat and extreme pleasure pooling in the center of her body caused her knees to shook.

Or maybe because she was on her reserved energy already.

They had been going at it and Jillian already lost count how many times and how many ways Jason brought her to paradise and beyond. She thought she already knew Jason’s intimate ways, but the past hours they’d been in this room showed her that there is more to his lovemaking than what Jason had previously shown her.

And she’s not complaining.

“I can feel you tightening around me, baby girl. You’re near and so am I,” Jason murmured before he nipped the junction of her neck and shoulder. His right hand let go of her hips and played with her clit. 

Jillian saw different colors burst behind her eyelids. A high-pitched wail escaped her lips when she found her ecstatic release. Jason plunged deep one last time and shouted her name. Jason embraced her tightly. She let go of the headboard and they free-fall to the bed. His shaft still embedded in her body.

Their bodies may be sweaty but they are both sated.  

Jason reversed their position. She is now laying atop his body.

“Siguro nama’y bayad na ako sa apat na buwang utang ko,” aniya habang naghahabol ng hininga.

Jason chuckled, “Dalawang buwan pa lang ang nasisingil ko, baby girl.”

“Dalawang-buwan?” reklamo niya. Kahit wala ng lakas ay napatingin siya sa relo sa bisig. “Tatlong oras na tayo rito. Hindi ba pwedeng tatlong buwan na ang katumbas noon?”

Jason chuckled. “Pag-iisipan ko pa, baby.” Ang kamay nito ay muling naglakbay sa katawan niya, dumama sa lugar kung saan magkahugpong pa rin ang katawan nilang dalawa.

Jillian groaned, “Oh, please! I promise, I learned my lesson. Hindi na kita ito-torture ulit.”

And Jason’s answer to that remark is a bark of laughter.

 ***************

“Someone sent you a message, baby girl,” ani Jason habang hinahalikan ang balikat niya.