62 (Revelation 3/3)

Start from the beginning

"Ofcourse there is. You didn't even asked him if hyung even did something or not? How can you decide when you didn't even heard his side?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Namjoon, "I am not at all interested in hearing their fake stories. I just wanna know truth."

"You didn't even heard-" Jungkook stopped when Taehyung gave him an icy glare.

Taehyung looked at Jennie who scoffed, "Wow! So for you only your fiancee is the trustful person, right? Only he speaks truth while we are liars, huh?" she asked Taehyung in mocking tone.

Taehyung smirked, "I think you can answer that better than me. You know yourself better. You know how truthful you are and how much lies you say in a day. I don't have to remind you."

Jennie pursed her lips, "Joon. Tell him the true story." she asked Namjoon.

"Don't bother." Taehyung said, "What story you will tell me? The one you told Jungkook. I don't believe that shit."

"But you did believe Jin hyung." Jungkook said angrily beside him, "You believe him without any proof, while I am telling you that Namjoon hyung is saying truth. He did called me. At that time they didn't know that they will meet Jin hyung and me here at the same time that they lied to me so that they can use it against him. Nobody knows the future. So, they were and are not lying."

"Those who can play with someone's life, that small lie is nothing for them." Taehyung said calmly looking at Namjoon and Jennie.

Namjoon closed his eyes and looked away. It's hurting him to see his brother who always supported him is now not even asking him a clarification. He instantly believe that he is wrong.

"Why don't you believe them?" Jungkook asked frustrated.

"Bcoz I trust Jin." Taehyung answered immediately making Jungkook huffed.

"That's not fair. He doesn't even have proofs." Jungkook said shaking his head.

"Who said that?" Taehyung asked, "I myself am the witness."

Hearing him everyone was shocked, while Jin felt hope and warmth invading his heart.

Taehyung continued, "I am the witness. The day you are talking about I was in the near jungle of that place from where they called you. I didn't heard about any kidnapping case. And that also an adult like him.

Even if I trust them in that, then why instead of calling police they called you? Jin was there. They were healthy enough to run, so weren't they healthy enough to call police and make them arrest Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"Seokjin had ran away from there. When we threatened him that we will call police, he ran. And you didn't heard about any kidnapping case bcoz we didn't made a big deal of it. I was just happy that Namjoon was safe." Jennie said sounding confident but inside she was sweating.

Taehyung smiled amused hearing her, "Are you sure he ran from there?"

Jennie nodded confident.

"Lie." Taehyung said smiling more smugly, "He was still there. I met him the next afternoon, in the same place and running away from some bad boys. He was nothing like a kidnapper. He himself was weak that time. He even fainted. That's how I met him. So, yes he was still there."

"Maybe he was just acting. To lure you. He is like this. He was even obsessed with Namjoon. That's why he even kidnapped him. He is-" her breath hitched when Taehyung suddenly came closer to her and glared at her.

"I suggest you to stop speaking before I lose my patience with you." he threatened Jennie.

"Jinnie is not like this." Hobi said from behind them. He was listening everything till now. And though he doesn't know what's actually happening but he surely knows that Jin is not anything like Jennie said.