Chapter 2.2 - Danger

Start from the beginning

Ever so gently, I felt Logan pull me closer towards him till I was pressed up against him. I feel his hard chest push against my breasts and tingles rushed down my body. Holy moly. This was so inappropriate. I noticed people were staring and immediately tried to move away from Logan.

"Wait..." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking down at me with those beautiful but unreadable eyes.

"People are staring." I whispered then realised my dumb mistake. He couldn't hear me.

"I can't hear you, darling."

My stomach did a weird flip at his nickname.

"I said people are looking." I kept turning my head to the direction of the random people who were staring at us. I was a warm mess, my cheeks red by the utter concept of what was happening.

My head came to a halt when Logan gently but firmly stopped my movement. His hand that was once on my waist came up to my neck. His hand softly crept up my neck till he was firmly holding my head in place, his fingers firmly placed at the base of my neck while this thumb massaged my throat. I gulped at the vulnerable position. If he applied any pressure I would not be able to breath.

However, he was being so gentle I felt myself wanting more of his touch. It was an extremely foreign feeling, the touch of someone unfamiliar. It was like my brain didn't recognise him, so it directed my nerves to act accordingly.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter then?" He asked. I noticed the way his eyes were suddenly staring at my lips.

I swallowed deeply. I was sure he felt the motion of me swallowing on his thumb which is why in the next moment his lips raised slightly into a mischievous smirk.

I was conflicted. He was a stranger and Clarke seem to be scared. But he was so gentle with me. Didn't that mean he wouldn't hurt me?

Yeah, definitely. I believed that.

"O- Okay." I felt myself saying. I wanted to protest at how stupid I sounded. He was a complete stranger, but my body seemed to be doing all the talking and not my head which I regarded far more sensible.

Without a word, he was suddenly dragging me towards an unknown area. My heart was racing as I let him pull me towards somewhere quieter. It was challenging to keep up with his long strides. All I knew was that I was both scared and excited at once.

Moments passed when suddenly we entered a kitchen area. Since the house was huge I didn't expect the kitchen to be any small. It was huge and empty besides for four people who were drinking and chatting.

"Get out." Logan's voice said. It was quiet but so demanding. His hand was still holding mine and I grew embarrassed at how sweaty my palms were.

Without a second thought, the four people left the area. I exhaled shakily when the kitchen door closed. We were alone and I didn't know him at all.

He probably wanted to talk to me in a more quiet area, so we could get to know each other more.

That would be nice. I would love to know the story behind each one of his tattoos. They looked more personal than they did decorative.